Cincinnati / Tri State area

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black cherry

Reaction score
Anyone up for a ride this Saturday? I'm game for anything under 500 miles. ( or so )

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been thinking about it, I need to get close to this weekend to see if it will work out. Sure looks great, good pics!

Bah...sorry man....

Looks like I missed this thread entirely. :-(

Always up for a ride in the tri-state area and you can almost always find me somewhere in Northern KY on any given Sat/Sun tearin it up. Shoot me a PM if you head out again next time. :)

I was riding my just purchased 07 home from Port Washington Wisconsin on Saturday. I'll keep an eye out for future rides.

Does anyone in the area have a corbin seat on a gen II.? I'd like to sit out it to see how it feels.

Yo, Cranky.....

Yes. I have the front piece of the Corbin modular which fits the 06-08. You're welcome to check it out anytime. Shoot me a PM here or on the other board and i'll make sure it's on for BB or prior.

Yo, Cranky.....
Yes. I have the front piece of the Corbin modular which fits the 06-08. You're welcome to check it out anytime. Shoot me a PM here or on the other board and i'll make sure it's on for BB or prior.
I'll be sending a PM. We'll have to get together for a ride some time soon

Latest posts