• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

-CLOSED- Heli Tour Performance GB

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRIS_D

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]6/6/08 NEW GROUP BUY CLICK HERE: VIEW LATEST GROUP BUY [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]UPDATE 01/22/08: WE HAVE REACHED 10 MEMBERS AND NOW CAN GET THE 15% DISCOUNT. SEE THE ORDERING DIRECTIONS BELOW!!![/SIZE] :yahoo:

[SIZE=10pt]UPDATE 01/04/08: HELI HAS JUST LOWERED THEIR RETAL PRICE TOO $329.00, WHICH MEANS EVEN LOWER PRICES FOR US!!! :clapping: SEE BELOW[/SIZE]

I been working real hard the last couple of weeks with Jaime at Heli Bars to get a group buy for the HR Triple clamp.

WELL IT WAS APPROVED!!!! :yahoo:

main_full.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the deal pasted directly from the email:
To show the appreciation we have for our customers, we are happy to extend a one time offer to members of www.fjrforum.com

* An order of *5 – 9* HRT076-2's, would receive a *10%* discount ($34.90) ($32.90) for a cost of $314.14 NOW $296.10 each.

* An order of *10+* HRT076-2's, would receive a *15%* discount ($52.35) ($49.35) for a cost of $296.65 NOW $279.65 each.

* We will extend this offer to www.fjrforum.com through January 31, 2008.
________________________________________________________________________________________

[SIZE=12pt]For those not familar with Heli's Tour Performance ® HR Triple Clamp for 2006-2008 Yamaha FJR1300A / AE [/SIZE]
2006 - 2008 US Version

Super Bike Performance Touring Bike Comfort

Updated for 2008, we introduce the new Tour Performance HRT-2 triple clamp for the 2006/08 FJR 1300

Based on the original HRT design launched in 2006, our new triple clamp now offers two bar mounting options:

- The forward mounting option positions the stock bars 1/2" higher and 1 1/4" back while rotating the grip angle 1 degree forward for a comfortable yet sporty feel.

- The rear mounting option positions the bars 1/2" taller and 1 3/4" closer to the rider for the greatest comfort possible.

- Re-positions the handgrips and controls closer to the rider for greatly improved long distance riding.

- Greatly increased fork rigidity from thicker cross section design. Tighter steering stem- to – bore clearance, and dual 8mm fork tube pinch bolts.

- Reduced vibrations felt in the hand grips.

- All stock hydraulic lines, cables and control housing wire looms are retained and provide proper slack when bars are moved from full left to right stops.

- Two threaded holes located behind the ignition switch are provided to mount one or two ram ball mounts. Additional design provisions have been engineered into the HRT Triple Clamp design for future accessory mounting.

This is one of the most comprehensive and complete designs HeliBars has ever offered. You can enjoy performance and comfort!

- Rear Offset Handlebar Mount

- Satin Finish

- CNC Machined from Solid 6061 T6 Extrusion

- Instructions with Photos and all Hardware Included

- 1 1/2 hour installation time

Note: The use of our original accessory riser is not recommended for use with the new HRT-2 due to hydraulic line / cable limitations.

This triple clamp normally sells for $349.00 NOW $329.00, so don't miss out on this great deal!!

Here's the link to Heli's web site for the HR Triple clamp: HRT076-2

_________________________________________________________________________________________

NOTE: This deal only extends for the triple clamp HRT076-2 for GEN 2 (2006+) models.
[SIZE=12pt]This is how I would like to work it.......Since I'm shooting for the 15% off or the $296.65 NOW $279.65. price point, I will post a list of member who are serious in purchasing this clamp. Important: Please....... don't commit by placing your name on the list if you're unsure or plan to back out in the future. With that said, if you do want to purchase please state this in your post and I will add your name to the list. Once the list reaches 10 I will PM those members and provide them with the ordering information. To actually get the 15% discount it will then be up to those 10 members to call Heli and place their order.[/SIZE]

I had a hard time setting up this group buy because Heli didn't want to discount their product. Take advantage of this deal because it will end on January 31st 2008. :clapping:

Thanks,

Chris

[SIZE=10pt]The List:[/SIZE]

1) Chris_D (paid)

2) Panayoti (paid)

3) 7mary3 (paid)

4)Jagermeister (paid)

5) RZ350 (paid)

6) shuttle1988 (paid)

7) ed29 (paid)

8) USMC CWO (paid)

9) code58 (paid)

10) Bull (Euro version) (paid)

11) vabrzn (paid)

12) GFRAN (paid)

13) jbh (paid)

[SIZE=8pt]ORDERING DIRECTIONS (UPDATED 1/29/08):[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]We now have 10 members signed up, so you can order directly from Heli (see below)!!!!!.[/SIZE] :yahoo:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE=18pt]Any other members interested in this discount please contact Jaime @ Heli directly (800-859-4642) and tell her you are a member of the FJR forum. Once your order is placed, please post that here, just so that I can keep track of the purchases. This price is only good through January 31st.[/SIZE]

[/b][/size]

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again..my timing is off. :rolleyes:

Great price..great product. :clapping:

Good on you.

hh

Great Job Chris...

Why not 3 weeks ago when I bought mine (old style)...RATS!

But for those thinking about it...These are great...and well machined.

I do wish the finish was exactly like the handle bars...but I'm already used to the difference.

The reposition of the bars has completely alleviated my neck and shoulder burn. So I am

very happy with it. The new style should be even better. Risers already built-in and two

positions to choose from. They are heavier and thicker (two pinch bolts per fork) than the

stock, and I believe they have significantly reduced the handlebar vibes I had also.

I hope you guys find 15+ to do the deal.

I might be interested in this buy but I noticed Heli's price on the website now shows $329.00 for the HRT076-2. Have they reduced the regular price?

I'm still on the fence between Heli and MCL. I plan to do something very soon because I also want a new windshield but don't want to get it until I determine my final riding position.

I might be interested in this buy but I noticed Heli's price on the website now shows $329.00 for the HRT076-2. Have they reduced the regular price?
I'm still on the fence between Heli and MCL. I plan to do some thing very soon because I also want a new windshield but don't want to get it until I determine my final riding position.
I just received an email from them indicating this. Yes the pricing is even lower. See the new pricing above!!

By the way, if every one "sits on the fence" we will never reach the required 10 members that are needed to get the 15% discount.

Thanks,

Chris

By the way........... There's one more positive thing I want to point out in regards to the Helibar Triple clamp that seem a lot of members are missing. It already has a 1/2" riser built into the plate, so there's no need to add an additonal riser block.

Sorry about the indecisiveness Chris.

I did a little more research and found out the rise on Heli's is 1/2" while MCL's is 1-1/2", therefore the new -02 Heli's should still allow me to squeeze a 3/4 wedge block in there yet without hose issues. I also like the fore/aft adjustment on the new Heli. So the Heli's are looking more and more attractive and I would probably settle for the 10% reduction if there's only 5 of us.

I will definitely be buying something before the end of January as we have some trips planned in Feb.

I did a little more research and found out the rise on Heli's is 1/2" while MCL's is 1-1/2", therefore the new -02 Heli's should still allow me to squeeze a 3/4 wedge block in there yet without hose issues. I also like the fore/aft adjustment on the new Heli. So the Heli's are looking more and more attractive and I would probably settle for the 10% reduction if there's only 5 of us.

I will definitely be buying something before the end of January as we have some trips planned in Feb.
I'll jump in, if you will.

That'll make 4, and we just need 1 more for 10% off.

OK guys I'm confused, are you in on this or not? Please let me know what you both want to do.

Thanks,

Chris

OK guys I'm confused, are you in on this or not? Please let me know what you both want to do.

Thanks,

Chris
Being specifically vague is my security blanket :rolleyes:

Yes, count me in. Thanks for setting this up, Chris!

With me makes 5!!!! Count me in - the fence is no place to be.

I'm ready to buy now if 10% is good enough for everyone else, otherwise I can wait a bit longer. And I already bought the 36mm socket ($8 at Pep-Boys).

Thanks RZ350 and Jagermeister for signing up!!!

This now gives us a total of 5 members and we have finally reached the 10% off mark!!!! Now if everyone can hold on lets see if we can get to the 15% off mark. We only need 5 more members. Is there any objections to waiting??

Status
Not open for further replies.