Congrats To Wendy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well a great rider finishes up with a 1st place finish in the "Spank 2013" Rally.Congrats to WC for a fantastic ride - YOU ROCK !!!
YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY, Wendy!!!
punk.gif
:yahoo: :clapping:

Thanks all! George said this event was designed to NOT mind f^*k the riders, which may have lulled everyone into a false sense of security
laugh.png
I had a blast, and the weather was surprisingly pleasant until Andy Mackey & I rode into Death Valley together around 8pm. At one point Andy actually stopped to take a picture of his ambient thermometer showing 119 degrees and it got worse before we got out. I was almost hoping to be time-barred at the checkpoint so I could go home and lay in a bathtub full of ice, but then that was probably just my boiling cerebospinal fluid talking...

I was almost hoping to be time-barred at the checkpoint so I could go home and lay in a bathtub full of ice, but then that was probably just my boiling cerebospinal fluid talking...
I would have thought Oscar would have upgraded your spine to use DOT 4 by now. You should ask him to quit blowing all the budget on Steve. ;)

Congratulations, Wendy!

I got a hall pass to ride up to Sacto to see (and not annoy) the IBR riders. Looking forward to waving atcha.

Congratulations, Wendy! I got a hall pass to ride up to Sacto to see (and not annoy) the IBR riders. Looking forward to waving atcha.
When are you heading up?

3 of us are heading up Saturday AM.

Oh and good job Wendy....

R

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Wendy! Awesome ride against some formidable riders and weather.

I'm not surprised with your finish. You've proven more than once you can put a plan together and execute it. Look forward to seeing what you do in July! I know you'll have a great ride.

congratulations Wendy on a great ride and winning. FYI, will be staying in Wofford Heights 19-21 July for a E Clampus Vitus event. Clampers from al over the west will attend. Hope I have time to drop by your shop. what is name of ur shop?

Hey Turbo - My shop is The Cyclesmiths and it's in Kernville, the next town up. Alas, I'll still be making my way home from the IBR when you'll be up here, which is a real bummer because I've got a few Clamper buddies. You're always welcome to stop by any time you're around - our guest room is almost always available!