connie 14 police pkg

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to reps from Kawasaki they will not be marketing the C14 in a police package. The motor jocks at my department have already inquired. They were told that due to the large number of lawsuits filed by LEO's against Kawasaki for their previous police bike they will no longer field a police bike. They have spoken to other departments as well and other departments have been told the same. So for now it looks like it's Harleys, BMW's, and Honda's for LEO's.

According to reps from Kawasaki they will not be marketing the C14 in a police package. The motor jocks at my department have already inquired. They were told that due to the large number of lawsuits filed by LEO's against Kawasaki for their previous police bike they will no longer field a police bike. They have spoken to other departments as well and other departments have been told the same. So for now it looks like it's Harleys, BMW's, and Honda's for LEO's.
Thanks-had talked to a local sales guy and he (thought) they were going to make one I was interested in the sliders or TOG's package they would have on a police bike