• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cooler Holder

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yowser

Reaction score
I am trying to find a mount/bracket that goes on the passenger peg and holds one of the igloo type personal water coolers. I know I have seen these on here but I think the person making them is no longer in business. Does anyone know of anyone who produces a similar item or do any of you have one that you would like to sell.

Thanks,

Yowser

bridenscott has one. And is a pretty good guy. Should be in the vendor section Look for NLind

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks pretty cool bounce. I have a fastbag also, bought it from a member here, can't remember who it was though. I know the "s" option is not one I want to take. I will look at the bridenscott option also.

Thanks gang.

I also made my own. Being a Cheap Bastard , I found a couple of sauce pans at Walmart that my coolers would fit in. Removed the handles, cut a bit of aluminum to replace the rear foot peg rubbers, drilled some holes & bolted it together. I cut a couple of slots & ran some webbing w/quick-disconnects that I run threw the handle of the cooler to keep it in place. The whole set-up (both sides), including coolers was less than $30.00.

I really like the look of Bounce's but I may be too cheap to buy the 120 aerostich bags, although they are nice. Thanks for all the ideas guys, I can't find the member you are talking about juniorfjr.

My ideas were:

easily installed and removed without any sign it was there.

nothing to slice the back of your leg if you spill.

available as extra storage when water isn't needed.

works great!

The system I was talking about is made by N/Line, same guy making the dash shelfs. You can PM Cateye77 on this forum. Their company is Brydenscot.com page is Brydenscot.com/?p=21

Thanks junior.

I think I may go by way or bounce's idea. The extra storage would be nice if I got into a pinch. And no having to take pegs off to install.

Does anyone have any pics of the n-line that junior is talking about, mounted on a bike? The website doesn't show it on a bike.