• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Corbin seats for 2006-2017 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ymillman

Reaction score
Corbin seats, rider + passenger, bought for 2016 FJR. New from Corbin less than a month ago. Two rides were enough to determine my butt will not be compatible with this seat. Paid $701, will sell for $600 and I will pick up shipping anywhere in lower 48.

Black leather, very well built and cool looking. Obviously like new condition, passenger seat has never been sat on.

See craigslist link for pics. I can take more photos if desired.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/mpo/6296089249.html

I saw this ad on CL. I would encourage you to put some more miles on it. Corbins take a long time to form to your butt, but are then very comfortable.

sks700 posted: I saw this ad on CL. I would encourage you to put some more miles on it. Corbins take a long time to form to your butt, but are then very comfortable.
I'll second that motion. No specific Corbin knowledge, but any seat takes a while to break in. You are correct, ymillman, that the seats look cool. They look very cool.

Thanks guys. I know it takes miles to break in, but it just feels like I am sitting in a "bowl" with no room to move. I like to wiggle up and back when riding and this seat is not allowing it. If it does not sell I will keep riding it, alternating with stock, and maybe it will get better. I had a Sargent on an ST1300 for many years and loved it.. FJR sargent seems smaller and not as comfy, but i may give it a try.