• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Corbin Smuggler / Cerulean Silver

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topanga

Reaction score
yes the elusive used Corbin Smuggler.

Traded the the FJR in, so I am posting the remaining farkles as I get my act together to take pictures. This was on my 2006 AE and I always felt it was one of the best things I ever put on it. In very good condition, may have a couple marks on it from being on the bike for 80k miles, but that's it. I have 2 keys.

$600 shipped lower 48 only.

smuggler.JPG

I have one just like this on my 06. The blue silver looks nice with the dark blue - IMHO.

I'll take it.PM sent.
Steve! You snatched that thing first?! Outstanding, that's going to be the best Farkle you'll ever have. I snatched mine not too long ago. Now I'm wondering, what the hell took me so long. I thought a good seat bag was all I needed. I WAS WRONG! You're going to love it. No paint job necessary! Lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
MM, dammit!! I saw yours a while back in Mims and thought it was neat...man you are costing me coz I got my hiway pegs after seeing yours too!! Ha ha that is sooo funny man.

Don't worry, Steve. After many, many years of "Research" I've come up with the best and most efficient use of my and your money! You're Welcome!!! :))

Consider yourself lucky. I had to paint mine to the Cerulean Silver from the '07A Cherry Red. You saved a chuck of change on that one! Again! You're Welcome! :)

P.S. Dude, we need to get together soon and get that Gen2 Throttle Mod done on my bike. I'll do it. all you have to do is point your finger and supervise while having your favorite beer that I will supply. PLEASE!!! :))

Last edited by a moderator:
The smuggler arrived today, got it on the bike double quick and it looks BEEUUTIFUL.

Just in time for a run up to St Augustine tomorrow!!

Thanks topanga, it was packed well too.

Hey Yummyam, I tried to send a private message, but it wasn't working. I just bought an 07 FJR. I live just down I75, right off exit 229. If you ever want an extra riding partner, let me know.