Could be the next farkle

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Go Far

mmmm- shiny!
Reaction score
Apologies if this is already discusssed-

Had one on my K1100LT and it was a must have for rallying.

clicky

I sent David an email, but no reply, yet.

FJR must still be in the works :(

I am one of David's "guinea pigs" for the Fuel Plus on an FJR. I've had it installed for about 6 months, but I haven't decided yet where I want to place the circuit board. It's between the fairing pocket and the inner fairing panel under the left handlebar right now, but I think I want to put it either under the fuel tank, on top of the heat shield (not an option on Gen I's due to heat) or under the rider's seat. If I opt for the driver's seat location, David has to put a longer interconnect cable on the display unit. (I think I just decided what my recommendation will be. Under the seat makes for a more universal installation.)

The unit functions well and. You won't regret adding it to your bike.

DSC_5509.jpg

I would be very interested in this as well. Does it adjust if you have a PCIII? Any additional information would be helpful. Thanks!!

Great! :clapping:

A longer cable would be good, so that the board can be placed in multiple locations. How big is it?

I am one of David's "guinea pigs" for the Fuel Plus on an FJR. I've had it installed for about 6 months, but I haven't decided yet where I want to place the circuit board. It's between the fairing pocket and the inner fairing panel under the left handlebar right now, but I think I want to put it either under the fuel tank, on top of the heat shield (not an option on Gen I's due to heat) or under the rider's seat. If I opt for the driver's seat location, David has to put a longer interconnect cable on the display unit. (I think I just decided what my recommendation will be. Under the seat makes for a more universal installation.)
The unit functions well and. You won't regret adding it to your bike.

DSC_5509.jpg