COVID-19 Catch All

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of things COVIDy, lockdowny, and rioty.

We have to go into the depths of downtown Dallas today for a follow up visit with my Wife's Medical Oncologist. We don't want to miss the visit but reports (if you believe such things) are that most downtown Dallas businesses are boarding up in anticipation of a bunch of whining ass little bitches (of whatever extreme) not getting their way.

This is the first time I've ever had a pre-trip tactical briefing with my wife. Bottom line? Watch and listen to be. If I tell you to do something, do it NOW and without question. It might mean nothing more than walking away or something much more.

Speaking of things COVIDy, lockdowny, and rioty.

We have to go into the depths of downtown Dallas today for a follow up visit with my Wife's Medical Oncologist. We don't want to miss the visit but reports (if you believe such things) are that most downtown Dallas businesses are boarding up in anticipation of a bunch of whining ass little bitches (of whatever extreme) not getting their way.

This is the first time I've ever had a pre-trip tactical briefing with my wife. Bottom line? Watch and listen to be. If I tell you to do something, do it NOW and without question. It might mean nothing more than walking away or something much more.
I wish you all the luck in the world, on the multiple fronts you will be dealing with today. Godspeed.

I sincerely hope that your concerns for your safety are completely unfounded.  Boggles my mind that this can even be a "thing" in today's supposedly civilized society!!

Good luck with the Oncology appointment.  We went through that a number of years ago...

They were. We saw ONE bedazzled Trump Truck on the highway and some various, random people of the Biden persuasion with one thing or another announcing who they cast their private vote for. I was hoping that the ne'er-do-wells would give hospitals a pass.

On the good side, she got a clean bill of health and her medical oncologist switched her to annual visits like her surgical oncologist did last time.

On the nice side travel time was not much less than if when the highways were deserted and, with occupancy down to MAYBE 1/3rd, the wait times were greatly reduced. Our typical 3-6 hour day (longer if caught in commuter traffic) was not much more than 1.

Today I had my first vaccine injection.

(Click on image for larger view)

The T-shirt?

Daughter got it for me. She obviously thought that the only other short-sleeved shirt I have is inappropriate.

That one was bought for me by my son, before a trip to Ireland.

Have you had anyone scan you for GPS chips since the injection?
Haha.

Well, if we are doing conspiracy theories, I know electronics is small, but have you seen the inner diameter of the needles used?

I'll not worry about such ****** (can't think of a printable phrase that adequately expresses my opinion of that).

I'm 78, so I figure I'm at far higher risk of dying if I catch Covid-19 compared with any conceivable risk that I will be compromised if some unknown organisation has implemented a new tracking system, when I already carry a mobile phone with me which is already trackable.

I desperately want to be able to ride my bike somewhere other than the local supermarket, this has to be one step in that direction.

I don't fancy the alternative idea of injecting bleach, either.

Have you had anyone scan you for GPS chips since the injection?
1200px-Manwithtinfoilhat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.