Cullman, AL, D&H Cycle

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaulinAshe

Reaction score
Only did business remotely for Yamaha YES warranty on my 05 FJR.

Excellent service over the phone. Super price. Great follow-up on the sale!

Will definitely talk to them when it comes time to buy my 07.

D&H Cycle, 18115 US Hwy 31, Cullman, AL 35058, 256-739-1840, 888-553-3311

Last edited by a moderator:
Best price I found for the Y.E.S. program through these guys. Very friendly and will reccomend them anytime. PM. <><

:clapping: Jerold and Renaa and crew at D&H Cycle are the Best!!! I mean Tops!! :clapping:

I trully can not think of how they could have made my buying experience more pleasant!!!!!!

They are friendly, knowledgeable and go out of their way to make sure their customer is happy.

They picked me up at the airport in Birmingham and drove me to Cullman. They installed sliders that I had shipped to them and grips at no extra cost. They even had to do a little custom fit for the sliders. My bike was spotless, shining and had a full tank of gas. Every detail was handled from paperwork to instructions on the bike itself. They even did a few favors that I won't mention because I don't want to obligate them any further. Just incredible service! And all this at an equally incedible price! I could not recommend them any higher! :clapping: :D :clapping:

Oh, and I also got the YES for $389!

:clapping: Jerold and Renaa and crew at D&H Cycle are the Best!!! I mean Tops!! :clapping:
I trully can not think of how they could have made my buying experience more pleasant!!!!!!

They are friendly, knowledgeable and go out of their way to make sure their customer is happy.

They picked me up at the airport in Birmingham and drove me to Cullman. They installed sliders that I had shipped to them and grips at no extra cost. They even had to do a little custom fit for the sliders. My bike was spotless, shining and had a full tank of gas. Every detail was handled from paperwork to instructions on the bike itself. They even did a few favors that I won't mention because I don't want to obligate them any further. Just incredible service! And all this at an equally incedible price! I could not recommend them any higher! :clapping: :D :clapping:

Oh, and I also got the YES for $389!

Picked up my bike today (Saturday) and I have to say "ditto" on the kuddo's for D&H. What an absolute class act they are. Great people, knowledgable and so very friendly. Wish they were my local dealer. 5 stars all the way for these guys....... :clapping:

+100 on my experience. I bought my 06' from them, the bike was ready when I flew down to pick it up. I could also listen to Renaa talk (southern accent) all day! ;)

Super great people!

Naturally, I waited till the last day to get the YES and they wrote it for me before they received my check.

I didn't realize they don't take CCs for YES(which makes sense with the great price) and I would have been SOL.

Great folks again! Merry Christmas to all at Cullman!

I rode up there today to buy my YES. still $389.

I had a nice long talk with one of the service men (ACTUALLY EVERYONE).

I just wanted to point out that ALL of you folks who sent in thank you cards/letters on your FJR purchases are posted on a wall for all to read.

I just wanted to point out that ALL of you folks who sent in thank you cards/letters on your FJR purchases are posted on a wall for all to read.
I'll presume that mine is there by now. I was truly impressed that they thought to call me the Monday after the weekend I rode my bike home. very nice folks to deal with.

Got the information about the YES Extended Service from the forum about D& H. Sent them a copy of my temp registration, a check and a short letter and today got the paperwork back for the warranty. Very easy and half the cost of what my dealer wanted... Still $389 for 48 months. Excellent Service

I purchased an '05 from D & H and had a fantastic experience with this dealership. Can most highly recommend them, worth the trip. Having dealt with them I would give them the business over the local dealers not only for their pricing but their friendly, no hassle way of doing business. I also paid approximately $1700 below retail. The local dealers weren't even interested in ordering an FJR for me...

Took the Fly In--Ride home deal with D&H on my 2007 FJR. My ride was right on time at the Huntsville airport. They treated me to lunch at the Chinese Buffet and then greeted me outside the dealership as I was getting out of the truck. While they completed the paperwork Nick, the mechanic who puts them together, went over everything on the bike with me. They certainly make you feel like they appreciate your business. I have no problem recommending them to anyone in the market for an FJR based on my buying experience.

:yahoo: If you're looking, or even considering, give the SUPER people at D&H a call.

The experience was AMAZING and I left feeling like I should have paid them more...I've never had that happen before...have you?

I was picked up at the airport, they paid for lunch, provided the most thorough go-over of any bike ever purchased, learned some interesting facts about service work/parts, along with several other little items that made for a remarkable experience.

WOW!!!

I wish yamaha would take note of their (d&h) great customer service and demand other dealers follow their lead. They are some friendly folks there, and for phone contacts/follow-ups,,,, I never had to contact them, they were calling me !!! Think I did business with 'ron', great guy.

Wish they were in my state, so I could give them all my business / repair work etc.

Bumping these guys because I had a hard time finding them (needed to buy YES) and they deserve it!

I picked up my 2008 from D&H on the 19th of this month. Before I spoke to them, I had researched negotiation tactics \, standard dealership practices, and had learned a disturbing number of ways that dealerships can twist numbers and contracts during negotiation to make sure they make plenty of $$$.... I completely wasted my time reading up on all of that to deal with D&H :yahoo: I have never had an as enjoyable experience at any kind of dealership before this.

I couldn't be happier after meeting with Jerold and Renaa. I couldn't find a better price anywhere, not to mention how easy they were to work with. They not only followed through on all the things that we had discussed over the phone, (but they went the extra mile to make sure that I had everything that I needed. They were completely honest with me whenever I had questions, no matter what I was asking about. Absolutely a great shop with great folks, and I have been happily spreading the word out here in GA to anyone that I know may be in the market for a bike. :clapping:

Tek