• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom machined Audiovox CCS-100 mount

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good News, Skyway !!

And Thanks so much for doing this. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I look forward to receiving mine. I'll be able to use it as a paperweight until my bike arrives. :D

(P.S. TD's unit shipped Saturday.)

Note: The mount will not be supplied painted or anodized.  This will be the responsibility of the buyer.  FYI The mount shown in the picture on my bike is painted with semi-gloss black.
Edit - Check here for a possible solution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paypal info. I have gotten a lot of requests to make a payment with paypal. If you wish to pay this way the total will be $72.00, this covers my transaction fee. My email address for paypal is [email protected]

When you select 'Category of Purchase' make sure it's for 'goods (other)'

Also provide all of the info I have requested in my first post, name, forum name, address etc. Otherwise this will turn into a nightmare on my end.

Thanks.

If you guys want to have your unit shipped for powdercoating, please include this information with payment.

Here is the info provided by forum member garauld

Great idea! I can coat them for $8 each and then Priority mail them to the end owner for another $4 making $12 total. I think the satin black is the best color for that install. If anyone wants theirs done, let Skyway know. You can then send me a $12 check:

Gary Crowley

61 Johnsmith Rd.

Binghamton, NY 13901

Sky,

Please ship mine to Gary for the satin black finishing touch.

Garauld,

You've got Paypal.

Thank you guys for helping the community. :clap:

Skyway my check is in the mail. I will send you a PM to Powdercoat satin. I am Paypaling the payment directly. TJ

Everyone who has asked for powdercoating so far, I have you on my list. They will be shipping on Monday to Gary.

Now, if there are any others who want to go this way, let's get it setup before then, so Gary can do a batch at one time.

Thanks.

I sooOOOOo want one, but I've pulled the CC wires through my factory sleeve that runs up the handlebar, and I am NOT re-doing that son-of-a-bitch.

The way I'm looking at your design the wires have to be run through a hole in your bracket, correct? If there was some way I could install it without having to pull that wire again, I'd be all over it!

The way I'm looking at your design the wires have to be run through a hole in your bracket, correct?
This is correct. Purposely designed this way for 2 reasons. Hide the loom and guide it out of the bottom for a clean finished look.

If there was some way I could install it without having to pull that wire again, I'd be all over it!
An easy way to pull wires is to connect all the ends with insulation tape, plus one longer wire to initially pull through to act as a guide. Also if you first heat shrink the entire control pad loom, it would make the job even easier.

skyway, garauld - you both have PM's

skyway, you should have received my check this week.

Looking forward to getting this one!

Thanks, guys -

Skyway - if it's already machined, please ship my unit to Garuld for powder coating too.

Garuld - Check in the mail today (Saturday 1-14-06) and PM too.

Thanks Again guys - dcarver