D and H Cycle Hospitality Event at Barber Motorsports!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gasportrider

gasportrider
Reaction score
Gerald and Renaa Hopper of D and H Cycle in Cullman, Alabama have graciously agreed to invite all their loyal FJR1300 customers and all FJR1300 riders to visit them at their D and H Cycle Hospitality Tent in the Fan Zone behind the back straight of the Barber Motorsports Facility on Saturday, April 19, 2008.

The D and H Cycle Hospitality Event will begin at noon and there will be hamburgers and all the trimmings on a first come - first served basis until the food runs out. After the lunch, we’ll have the benefit of a tent, tables, and chairs in a reserved area to meet and greet old friends and all the new friends whose names you have seen on the forums. There couldn’t be a better way to meet some new FJR buddies. Whadda ‘ya waiting for? Plan now to come on over to the best track in the South for this gathering! It’s time to ride and to warm up in the sunny South!

In addition to free food, D and H Cycle are supporting this event with some give away items for us, as well. This will be a great opportunity to get some advice, see each other’s rides and check out the latest FJR farkles.

The AMA races are going to be terrific with Yamaha, Honda, and Kawasaki fielding new SuperBikes in an effort to beat the Yoshimura team. SuperSport will be a dogfight with the 600’s having several new young guns vying with the veterans for dominance in this super competitive class. Qualifying is on Friday with races being run on both Saturday and Sunday.

The Museum at Barber Motorsports has over 1,000 motorcycles in its collection with over 500 on display at one time. It is believed to be the largest motorcycle collection in the world and is a must see for all motorcyclist. Also, many people believe Barber Motorsports to be America’s most attractive racetrack.

Make plans now to join us for this Saturday afternoon event on April 19 at the track. If you are coming, please let us know to expect you by posting on this thread as it will help with the catering.

See you there!

D and H Cycle

Barber Motorsports

Thanks Gerald and Renaa. If any of you folks have not had a chance to meet this couple, and see why many buy at D & H, here is your chance. I will be in Texas and Mejico but sure would not miss it otherwise. Maybe next year. CCook

So very nice of you! I won't be able to attend but really appreciate what you have done for FJR community and hope to put some dollars in your pocket some day.

I wish I could make it but needed more notice. D&H went way above expectations during my purchase. Tell em' I said hi.

Well, I'm following my own advice that it is time to ride. I'll be coming back east toward Birmingham after visiting the Honda Sport Touring Rally in the Texas Hill Country, followed by camping a few days in Big Bend National Park, and then returning via Arkansas with a few days of touring in the outstanding Ozarks. I'm sure to have a big appetite with all that FJR travel and it will be a pleasure to meet some more good folks in the FJR community. I guesstimated we might have a big group of riders; so make those plans and get on the road. Let's have a big turn out!

I hope you all will continue to post here so that Gerald and Renaa will have your expressions of appreciation and if you can make it, they will be thrilled to know you're coming. They see this hospitality event as a great way to give back to this community that has been so supportive of them.

Again, thank you for posting!!!

It appears I am in, and it will be good to meet some folks finally. I am scheduled for corner working Thursday and Sunday, leaving me free Friday and Saturday (with a pass :D ).

Awesome! The wife and I are headed that way from Austin, Tx. We'd love to stop in and meet some fellow FJRer's, so count 2 more for us.

Brian

Sounds like an excellent event! I'm coming down from Maryland. Leaving Thur. arriving Sat. afternoon, just in time! I'll be bringing my Wife and 2 guests if thats OK.

- Nik

Myself and my buddy RW will be there, along with a couple of non FJR (read moochers) riders, RW bought both his FJR's from D&H.

Will be riding up through Camden from Pensacola Florida.

Skippy

Thanks for the invitation.

Count on at least 3 FJR riders and possibly 4.

We are riding up from South Florida.

Looking forward to a great weekend at Barber... :yahoo:

Julio

aka jemride