Decal qualification change

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAxeman

Reaction score
DETAILS FOUND HERE

So far 47 500+ posters have applied and a smattering of 200+. Envelopes have ranged in size from metric sized European crack envelopes to small shipping containers with one stamp. Lets get these things out of here so the swelling of my tongue will go down.

I did get a useful suggestion from TOECUTTER on how to keep the exclusivity of the decal high that involved matches and petroleum products.... :lol:

DETAILS FOUND HERE
So far 47 500+ posters have applied and a smattering of 200+. Envelopes have ranged in size from metric sized European crack envelopes to small shipping containers with one stamp. Lets get these things out of here so the swelling of my tongue will go down.

I did get a useful suggestion from TOECUTTER on how to keep the exclusivity of the decal high that involved matches and petroleum products.... :lol:
I'm working on the whole post-count this even as I type this. ;) So, do I have to have 200+ posts by the time I send the SASE or by the time you receive the envelope?

Just getting my post count up.

With my remaining 153-or-so posts, imagine all the feelings I could hurt....

Last edited by a moderator:
200 posts, hmmm. Guess I better get to padding my count.

There that is one less I have to do. :yahoo:

Damn...I need to post whore this forum a little more to be part of this.

Where is the nearest dog-pile guys? I know, I'll start an oil thread...that should do it.

Maybe if I post more I can get in on the upcoming 100 or more qualification? The stickers don't sound like they are flying off the shelf, although I can't figure out why not because they are waay cool stickers.

DETAILS FOUND HERE

Let's see how's that old saying go? Oh yeah, no good deed goes.............. well you know rest. It's the thought that counts. lol