Does Anyone Have pictures of '07 with Givi E52?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slappy

Reaction score
have a picture of a 2007A with a Givi E52 Flat topcase? Also does anyone know if the Candy Apple color is anything close to the red of an 07? I have to get a case, a very large case, so my better half has a place for all her stuff ie shoes on long rides. I thought about the 46 but it just isnt large enough. Can the flat be painted over or does it have texture that wont allow it to be painted over there for get a gloss black and have it painted?

Any and all help would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
have a picture of a 2007A with a Givi E52 Flat topcase? Also does anyone know if the Candy Apple color is anything close to the red of an 07? I have to get a case, a very large case, so my better half has a place for all her stuff ie shoes on long rides. I thought about the 46 but it just isnt large enough. Can the flat be painted over or does it have texture that wont allow it to be painted over there for get a gloss black and have it painted?
Any and all help would be appreciated.
Slappy,

Here you go. Check my farkle link below in my signature line. Got some pics of my E52 on my 07A. The Candy Apple color is no where near close... I had Garauld here on the forum spray all my stuff with the black cherry color. Also, if your goin to get one to paint.. Do not get the matte black (it is not smooth and is not easy to paint). Get one that already has a painted finish.

WW

(EDIT) Shokdimn: You just beat me to the punch!! Hahaha.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: