Does this reflect badly?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henchman

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]So I'm riding down the Interstate in... never mind where.. and I've got two cagers in front of me, both on their cell phones. One guy is texting, illegal in this state. They are pretty much pacing each other, one about 10 – 15 feet in front of the other, at about 10 below the limit, wide open in front of them. So's I downshift, hit it, and kind of filter past at about... never mind how fast. [/SIZE]

Well, apparently I startled the texter and made him mess up his love note to his boyfriend, because he follows me up the offramp. He doesn't have the gonads to pull up next to me but instead stops about 8 feet in front and starts telling me I'm a moron and he hopes I die on that thing and yada yada yada. So, I slowly turn and look at him. That's all, no words, no expression, no gestures. This really gets his panties in a bunch. He doesn't know what to do. He pulls up a little, stops, pulls up a little more, stops. The whole time he's yelling, and I'm just looking at him, expressionless.

At this point he can't stand it anymore. He throws his foreign piece of crap in park and goes for the door handle.

So I shot him.

My question is, do you think this will reflect badly on the FJR community, or, on the motorcycle community as a whole?

Just kidding, the light turned green and we went our separate ways, probably never to meet again.

Soooooo....you're uhhh....????

An asshat?

Thanks for wasting our time.

Head on back over to the squid friendly forum that you normally hang out in and tell them your little story.

EDIT: Uhhhh. Turns out that I may be part asshat. I just read the OP again and saw the last line. Hmmm. Perhaps I stopped drinking a bit too early this evening.

Oh well. Life is short.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]So I'm riding down the Interstate in... never mind where.. and I've got two cagers in front of me, both on their cell phones. One guy is texting, illegal in this state. They are pretty much pacing each other, one about 10 – 15 feet in front of the other, at about 10 below the limit, wide open in front of them. So's I downshift, hit it, and kind of filter past at about... never mind how fast. [/SIZE]
Well, apparently I startled the texter and made him mess up his love note to his boyfriend, because he follows me up the offramp. He doesn't have the gonads to pull up next to me but instead stops about 8 feet in front and starts telling me I'm a moron and he hopes I die on that thing and yada yada yada. So, I slowly turn and look at him. That's all, no words, no expression, no gestures. This really gets his panties in a bunch. He doesn't know what to do. He pulls up a little, stops, pulls up a little more, stops. The whole time he's yelling, and I'm just looking at him, expressionless.

At this point he can't stand it anymore. He throws his foreign piece of crap in park and goes for the door handle.

So I shot him.

My question is, do you think this will reflect badly on the FJR community, or, on the motorcycle community as a whole?
I think It depends on how many times you shot him. If you empty the whole magazine it looks bad and then what are you going to do if you run into another texter befor you get home and have a chance to reload.

you are an asshat for not shooting out the tires on one of the vehicles so it would have taking out both of the asshats on the phone.

geeez waiting till they stop is not even a challenge

:bleh: