Dolly, out and about

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After some time chilling, we were due to get out and about some more.

Along the way, we stopped for lunch and a coupla pics.

Like this one.

IMG_0029.jpg

And this one.

IMG_0030.jpg

What significance do those have, you may wonder?

Why, because it's in the 'hood where this guy hangs out a lot.

IMG_0031.jpg

Yes, the one and only, the manatee lover hisself, our own RadioHowie.

IMG_0032.jpg

Howie was leery of Dolly at first, 'specially after I told him that Carver had 'touched' her, but he got over that pretty quick.

Nice to finally meet ya, Howie, and thanks again for lunch! It was good!

So then Dolly said, "Enough of this shit, already. Let's roll!" Who am I to argue?

IMG_0033.jpg

A few interesting things about Daytona.

It's touristy.

It's on the ocean.

And there are trash and trinket shops all over the damn place that sell all kinds of crap.

Including something that was just 'right' for us to get Dolly. So we did, and it's now on her CFR '10 lanyard.

IMG_0294.jpg

They also had Dolly-size grass hula skirts! Who'da thunk?!

So here's Dolly hanging out on the railing checking out the view from our room.

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

+1, Gunny! Great to see our Miss Dolly out and about; and with "The Manatee Molester" no less. This will REALLY piss Bustanut joker off, maybe even more than dcarver sexually abusing her!

REALLY!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the one and only, the manatee lover hisself, our own RadioHowie.

IMG_0032.jpg

Oh........ My....... Fecking..... Gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My poor girls is RUINED!!!!!!

The degradation she had suffered to this point was nothing. :eek:

I think I'm going to have to pass the hat to pay for the years of therapy my poor little one is going to need now..

Andy? do me a favor if you can.. Spill beer on Howie. Or at least light his pants on fire ;)

+1, Gunny! Great to see our Miss Dolly out and about; and with "The Manatee Molester" no less. This will REALLY piss Bustanut joker off, maybe even more than dcarver sexually abusing her!

REALLY!!!
Ol' Dolly has ALWAYS been a willing particapant! No abuse here.

Rob

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........so soft...so willing...so compliant!!!

Bust...you trained her PERFECTLY!!
If you recall I did spend time down your way swimming with the Manatees.

The lessons learned were not forgotten ;)

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!

BikerGeek99 and I have been working together to ensure that our FJR Forum Party Sheep Miss Dolly can make it to all of this year's FJR Forum Rally Events.

Peter - petey has stepped up to the plate to be Dolly's guardian at SFO. Andy has coordinated getting Dolly delivered to petey down in Stillwater, Oklahoma.

WARNING! You weird FJR perverts that took sexual advantage of Young Dolly while her "guardian" fjrob 1300 was passed out drunk at last year's FJR Forum events are not going to get a free pass at SFO. Our petey is ready, willing and able to Chuck Norris roundhouse kick any of you sickos into next year if you mess with Miss Dolly!

What BG99 and Papa Chuy need is someone that will be attending CFO to step up to be Dolly's Guardian at CFO. Peter can get her sent to you for CFO and you need to be willing to forward her on to her next stop after CFO.

June 15, on my way to CFR, I plan on spending that Wednesday night in Columbus, OH; so I can pick up Dolly from Mr. & Mrs. BikerGeek99 for her attendance at CFR.

On my ride back to Arizona, I plan on spending Tuesday night, June 28 at the Owosso Fecking Michigan home of The Jackass and Miss Sheila. Bustanut joker can then send his Miss Dolly to her Guardian for WFO.

Oh Thank God she is in your hands, Andy and Sooze; and away from those Bestial Canucks and that Owosso Whack Job! She seems so very happy and contented with you two in Sunny Florida!

So BikerGeek99, are you going to be "The Boss" in making sure that Miss Dolly, our FJR Forum Party Sheep, attends all of the following meets:

FJR Forum Events 2011:

SFO 5/20-22 in Russellville, Arkansas, Gooberland (named after rushes!)

CFO 6/9-6/12 in LaCrosse, Wisconsin, Cheesehead Land

CFR 6/20-6/23 in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canuckistan

WFO 7/14-7/17 in Idaho Falls, Idaho, Spudville

NERDS 8/17-8/21 in Stowe, Vermont, USA near "Wicked Smart"

SW-FOG 9/6-9/9 in Toas, New Mexico, Republic of Mexico

EOM 9/22-9/25 in Cumberland Falls, Kentucky, Hillbilly Nation

Lets make sure we have someone lined up to take Dolly from SFO to CFO, or provide me with info to transfer/ship Dolly right after SFO. I'm leaving for Alaska just a few days after SFO. I wouldn't want Dolly to wait for my return at the end of June...