Dolly, out and about

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor Dolly, she should be in Arizona enjoying the 72F degree sunshine, lazing around the pool with a margarita in her hoof. Instead of her being confined in the Great White Frozen North! Oh well, at least Bustanut joker will be happy to see she appears to be fit and sound! Please try your best to keep Bungie away from her! Is she knocked up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey lazy ass, How about posting the whole thing instead of a link that requires logging in to see it?

Hey lazy ass, How about posting the whole thing instead of a link that requires logging in to see it?
Uh Adam, HELLO: He's Canuckistani, nuff' said'!

OK, since MadMike and Papa Chuy are so helpful!

P1300105.jpg

Since Seth and I are going to be amidst these creatures in June at CFR NB, I'll help out by posting the rest too:

She took a wander out to the fence to have a look around.

P1300108.jpg

Ahh the view

P1300109.jpg

Careful Dolly ya never know who's watching

P1300106.jpg

She thinks my tractor's sexy!

P1300103.jpg

A little snow removal

P1300101.jpg

That's enough for today. Back to the barn Dolly.

P1300110.jpg

Thanks for the photographic proof. I've turned these over to the proper authority's..

I would think you should be getting a visit soon and she will be returned, ransom free to her loving keeper.

I told you ya wouldn't get away with kidnapping her.

Have fun explaining her while you're in prison ;)

Well, Bust, you should also know that I heard a rumour that Dolly had taken a vacation down under to Oz, and was considering turning pro as a herdsman's training consultant. I guess Rob's pictures shows she made it back.

https://www.wimp.com/sheeplight/

Well, Bust, you should also know that I heard a rumour that Dolly had taken a vacation down under to Oz, and was considering turning pro as a herdsman's training consultant. I guess Rob's pictures shows she made it back.

https://www.wimp.com/sheeplight/
Ray, Bust is just damn lucky Dolly didn't file charges against him: For "Assault with a DEAD Weapon"! After Rob gave her a big slab of Canadian bacon, she's not going back to Bust!

Better get Dolly registered for CFR.

You don't want to break a perfectly good Rally Run (like Petey and Huron are doing this year) :blink:

Looks to me like she already is!!
JUST !

Um....Bust, baby....you know ....once Dolly spends time here in NB, she'll never be the same.

Just sayin' :unsure:

So perhaps you'd better toodle on over here to...you know....protect yer gurlfriend :p

Looks to me like she already is!!
JUST !

Um....Bust, baby....you know ....once Dolly spends time here in NB, she'll never be the same.

Just sayin' :unsure:

So perhaps you'd better toodle on over here to...you know....protect yer gurlfriend :p

Are you sure you want her back?

lsept24005.jpg

lsept24006.jpg

The SLUT.
Brother Bust, I really hate to break this to you, but I am afraid it is all over but the shouting between you and Dolly. First she got "El Nuevo Mexicano Chorizo Grande" from HotRodZilla in Toas; then the Canucks gave here the "Ontario Hockey Sticks"; now she's hanging out with the long dong Harley crowd (I think that's dcarver's Big Twin!). You might just have to follow the lead of ShinyPartsUp and switch over to goats! jes' sayin'

Brother Bust, I really hate to break this to you, but . . . You might just have to follow the lead of ShinyPartsUp and switch over to goats!
I hardly know what to say to that, Don. It's true that you haven't been on the site as long as some of us, but I always thought you made up for that both in post whoring and perversion. So, I'm more than a little shocked that you would blaspheme that way about the most sacrosanct of all forum traditions. That's simply WRONG! :eek:

Brother Bust simply does not DO goats! How would he ever have become such a nationally recognized expert on sheep fornication if he had wasted time dabbling in relations with other animal partners? It may well be true that Bust has lost Dolly's willing affection as she sluts it up with forum suitors, but I dare say that there are a lot of sheep in the fields.

Therefore, please refrain from making such offensive suggestions in the future. It offends all sensible forumites. :glare:

Brother Bust, I really hate to break this to you, but . . . You might just have to follow the lead of ShinyPartsUp and switch over to goats!
I hardly know what to say to that, Don. It's true that you haven't been on the site as long as some of us, but I always thought you made up for that both in post whoring and perversion. So, I'm more than a little shocked that you would blaspheme that way about the most sacrosanct of all forum traditions. That's simply WRONG! :eek:

Brother Bust simply does not DO goats! How would he ever have become such a nationally recognized expert on sheep fornication if he had wasted time dabbling in relations with other animal partners? It may well be true that Bust has lost Dolly's willing affection as she sluts it up with forum suitors, but I dare say that there are a lot of sheep in the fields.

Therefore, please refrain from making such offensive suggestions in the future. It offends all sensible forumites. :glare:
Point is very well taken, exskibum; my deepest apologies to You and My Fellow FJR Forumites, Sincerely Yours!

PS to Bustanut joker: But Barry, have you ever tried burros? You really haven't lived, until you've "gone BURRO"!

Latest posts