Duke coming back from the brink

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lost my Scottie "Duncan" last December, so I have a little dog food cash left over. Please PM me with a Paypal account address.

I'm sure he would have liked to help 'ol Duke out. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a small contribution to The Duke Fund. Don't want to lose that little guy!

Anyone who donates, Make sure you select "personal" and "Gift" to avoid any fees for Mark

I lost my Scottie "Duncan" last December, so I have a little dog food cash left over. Please PM me with a Paypal account address.

Good on ya zzzzip!

Marcus provides the paypal address in post #16 above.

Dodger made me do It.

We're happy to hear Duke's healthy again.

Dodger002.jpg

Good on ya zzzzip!

Marcus provides the paypal address in post #16 above.
Thanks, I missed that. Sipping a couple of glasses after a hard days work is my excuse. ;) Paypal sent. :)

DUKE!! I've never used PayPal in my life and don't want to start now! Please PM me with any address you'd like so I can send you a check. I've had about 12 Dukes in my life and they have all brought me a lot of joy! I've got a little left over Doggie fund too. Obtw! How's Debbie doing? Please don't tell me you haven't hit that yet! Good Booty with make all that pain to away!! :D

bully, ditto

(my hounds agree)

I'm paying it forward as I have rescue basset hounds and rescue folks have put a smile on my face with just this kind of help

keep the friggin spare bike for now

everyone...for no fees

use "Send Money - Personal - Gift"

Tuna & PB&J Sandwhiches this week for the Dukestor

My Alley Oop is so excited to help...offered to put her toys on ebay !

Alley says arrroooooo & slings healing drool Dukes way !!!

6630524855_77fbd345d4.jpg

Small Donation sent. My two Corgi's insisted!!

Glad to hear Duke is doing better.

So glad to hear Duke is better. Had to put my old girl down this past week due to cancer. 14 year old Female Bassett Named Daisy Mae. God rest her soul. She was a mighty good girl.

Dang!! Are ya sure the lil' feller din't bite Skooty or his step pappy?? I could see where that could cause health issues for anything!! ;)

Heal up lil' guy

Cec and I have ridden with Duke a few times. Such a cool guy.

Pay pal being sent.

Good luck to Duke.

Joe & Cec

Latest posts