Dum Duc Rider!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that would be an interesting video, wonder what happened to the bike as it continued with out its rider!

Face first without a helmet, that had to smart. I wonder how the train missed him?

Riding w/out a helmet. That immediately tells me he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer!

Getting whacked by the RR cross-arm just confirms it!

He's prolly lucky his bike did not get hung up on the track and get blasted by the train. I wonder if this smartened him up any? Wanna bet it didn't??

I think when something like this happens there should be a law that allows anyone who sees it the opportunity to jump on the bike while its still moving and off they go. New Duc for Xmas. :clapping: :clapping:

Dumbass. :asshat2:

I reality though. Cars do it all the time. So he is no dumber than a small percentage of cagers. Looking at it that way helps our cause. On top of that one needs to consider how many MC's dont make it past a 1000 miles before they are totalled.

I saw a pretty funny video on youtube last year, but I can't find it now. It was security camera video of a guy riding out of a garage with someone elses bike. They owner was able to activate the garage door, and the guy riding just tried to ride through, but got picked clean off the bike as the door descended. Of course the bike crashed on the other side of the door, but insurance should have covered it. Sometimes things work out OK.

I saw a pretty funny video on youtube last year, but I can't find it now. It was security camera video of a guy riding out of a garage with someone elses bike. They owner was able to activate the garage door, and the guy riding just tried to ride through, but got picked clean off the bike as the door descended. Of course the bike crashed on the other side of the door, but insurance should have covered it. Sometimes things work out OK.
I'm pretty sure I saw that posted up here somewhere. You're right; it was funny.

After reading some of the responses on this thread, I shook my head, shut down my browser and went on to other things, but the urge to respond forced me to reopen and hit "reply".

"Dumbass...LOL...Not the sharpest knife in the drawer...Darwinisim at work...MORON" Just a few snippets of comments above.

Fook me, fellas, but this is a fellow rider IN CRITICAL CONDITION! How about a little goddamn compassion, huh?

There's a time and place to put some fucktard down for doing stupid shit, but when some guy's life is hanging by a thread, this AIN'T it!

Hope nobody ever judges YOU for something stupid you've done.

Last edited by a moderator:
After reading some of the responses on this thread, I shook my head, shut down my browser and went on to other things, but the urge to respond forced me to reopen and hit "reply".
"Dumbass...LOL...Not the sharpest knife in the drawer...Darwinisim at work...MORON" Just a few snippets of comments above.

Fook me, fellas, but this is a fellow rider IN CRITICAL CONDITION! How about a little goddamn compassion, huh?

There's a time and place to put some fucktard down for doing stupid shit, but when some guy's life is hanging by a thread, this AIN'T it!

I suspect he is being judged on the damage he has done to our sport. For every motorcycle charity event I attend there is one of these guys. For every safety course I take there is one of these guys. For every motorcycle skills book I read, there is one of these guys. For every student I direct to the MSF there is one of these guys. It's because of these guys I have to hear from friends and family about my death wish. It's because of these guys that people hate motorcyclists. It grows a bit tiring my friend.

I suspect he is being judged on the damage he has done to our sport. For every motorcycle charity event I attend there is one of these guys. For every safety course I take there is one of these guys. For every motorcycle skills book I read, there is one of these guys. For every student I direct to the MSF there is one of these guys. It's because of these guys I have to hear from friends and family about my death wish. It's because of these guys that people hate motorcyclists. It grows a bit tiring my friend.
Well said. And accomplished without unnecessary ad hominem rhetoric.

RadioHowie,

I'm not going to jump on a soapbox and defend my statement above; I believe v65 echoed my feelings pretty well.

I will qualify my statement above and extend my sympathies and compassion to the family and friends of this individual who are emotionally traumatized through no action or fault of their own. My signature line unfortunately rings true in this instance and is as much a reminder to me as it is a note to others of the possible consequences of poor judgement especially while piloting a motorcycle.

VP

fook all the touchy feely stuff. it's the over pussification of america in a headlong dash to feel sorry for people who do themselves in through their own stupidity that is increasing the stupidity ratio throughout the country. if they make the choice to do something idiotic, then they danged-well need to deal with the lumps they get. compassion starts at the parents and ends when the child becomes an adult who has failed to grow common sense.

all the compassion for the terminally stupid is what's lead us to all of these laws and nanny governmental actions that make us the laughing stock of the world (and keep many companies from bringing products to the US because of all the costs associated with).

if you want him to have compassion, then share yours. mines all used up for those in need through no fault of their own.

fook all the touchy feely stuff. it's the over pussification of america in a headlong dash to feel sorry for people who do themselves in through their own stupidity that is increasing the stupidity ratio throughout the country. if they make the choice to do something idiotic, then they danged-well need to deal with the lumps they get. compassion starts at the parents and ends when the child becomes an adult who has failed to grow common sense.

all the compassion for the terminally stupid is what's lead us to all of these laws and nanny governmental actions that make us the laughing stock of the world (and keep many companies from bringing products to the US because of all the costs associated with).

if you want him to have compassion, then share yours. mines all used up for those in need through no fault of their own.
Perfect.

I had to come back and edit my comment. Here in SoCal we see things like this over and over. With probably the largest sportbike community in the US its insane. The other day when taking my daughter to a Hockey game we saw at least 50 - 60 bikes crusing down the freeway at about 70mph. Of which more than 10 where doing wheelies at this speed. They were taking up all lanes and being reckless. Put yourself in someone elses shoes. Like the teenager or little old lady that runs this guy over when he screws up.

About two years ago a boy in our community had a brand new motorized scooter. He did somehting real stupid and shot right out into traffic. I had a lot of compassion for him. He was yong and made a huge mistake. But during the incident no one had compasion for the teenage driver that kiiled him. Some where even aggressive at the seen saying he must have been speeding and that he fled the scene. In fact it was proven that he wasnt it happend so quick that he could stop until around the corner. And sat there for several minutes because he couldnt drive, he was so shaken by the ordeal. When he did settle down he came right back and had to face a lot of angry people. And it was also proven that he didnt hit the boy. The boy hit him in a blind curve.

So before you start pounding everyone else about their compassion. Understand that maybe there compassion is directed at others.

I feel sorry for you, Bounce. Your Spirit-given Compassion reservoir was so generously given to those in need that you have none left in reserve for this poor railroad scooter fuckstick moron, I mean, brother cyclist. Here, have some nice herbal tea.

Latest posts