• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dynojet Power Commander (PCIII) Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I'm not too late. I'll take one for an 07A if they are still avaiable. Thanks!

Paid 7/12/08 10:00PM

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll probably have a final count on Monday. As of right now, the official count stands at: "a hell of a lot more than I anticipated" :swoon:

With a little more than 24 hours left, we're down to three (3) Gen II units remaining (and plenty of Gen I).

Is it too late to get a genII 07A?

I'd like one if I can.

Final update:

Just talked to the vendor. Our final total is about 47 units sold. He's happy and I believe all 47 of us are too! A little bit of good news for those GenII owners who may have missed out on the GB: there are three (3) units left over that he is willing to honor the GB price on. If you're interested, PM me for payment instructions. Note that the vendor will be closed the back half of this week. So if you order today or tomorrow, your PCIII should ship immediately. Otherwise, it will be early next week.

Thanks again to all who made this group buy a success :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Final update:
Just talked to the vendor. Our final total is about 47 units sold. He's happy and I believe all 47 of us are too! A little bit of good news for those GenII owners who may have missed out on the GB: there are three (3) units left over that he is willing to honor the GB price on. If you're interested, PM me for payment instructions. Note that the vendor will be closed the back half of this week. So if you order today or tomorrow, your PCIII should ship immediately. Otherwise, it will be early next week.

Thank you for putting this togetther.

You going to make this a yearly GB?

Final update:

PM sent.

Larry,

Your inbox is full, so I couldn't PM....I'm interested if there is any left....please advise...

Thanks

Tim

Thanks for the work on this Larry. Great job by you and the vendor both. Although I haven't done my install yet (just discovered I need front wheel bearings now), I'm really looking forward to playing with it.

I just received my PCIII yesterday. I can't wait to get er installed!!! Many thanks to Larry for setting this group buy up. Everything was as smooth and easy as it could have been.

Thanks Larry,

I held out until after the deadline but then you went and got the extension.

Payment sent - so I'm out $269.

But I'm in for even better performance on a great machine.

:yahoo:

PCIII installed. Thanks Larry! FYI, if you're using a 9v to power the unit while programming then be sure it's a fresh battery!! I love the new mapping. Much smoother!

Status
Not open for further replies.