• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

eBay WTF?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is HellCreep's bike. If I'm remembering his name right. He had that paint done 2 or 3 years ago and had a whole thread on it. Somehow we even ended up seeing a bearded lady tattoo on Patriot's or someone's ass. FWIW, that last part was gross, but the paint was cool.

Haven't seen him around here in a while. Surprised to see that bike on eBay though. I wonder if he sold it and got his paint cost out of it.

Still looks very good for a bike with 80k miles on it. And it is the only one painted like that in the world.

Buy it now was a bit stiff, but the starting price seemed reasonable considering the paint. But, it got no bids. Guess not too many folks are into that kind of a paint scheme. Or maybe because it is an AE?

It's got some nice farkles. The paint isn't my thing, but I don't know that it would stop me. The AE does, though.

"Custom Bill Mayer touring seat with VIBERIDER installed for female passenger pleasure"

If Bustanut got his hands on this bike, he'd be riding around all stretched out so he could sit on the passenger seat. He'd probably make some lame excuse about shifting seating positions during the ride to stretch his legs and back, but anyone paying attention would see that he always uses the passenger seat now.

So right Jeff!!! Man If I could only dig up da cash!
coolsmiley02.gif

That is HellCreep's bike. If I'm remembering his name right.
Yup - you're remembering his name right. Despite it being an AE, be a good buy for someone - just for the "hell" of it
punk.gif
Typically, the kind of folks looking for that kind of crazy paint job, aren't going to be looking for an FJR. Now if it was a Harley or a Busa, it would be gone already :lol:

Where was that when i was shoppin for mine?...ida loved that!!!

damn....

Bitchin!!!

It has got to be painful to someone who put that much attention into a bike to have to sell it. I suspect his plan was to keep it forever. I hope he finds a new job before the bike goes because he'll never get what it's worth to him.