EOM '11

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Attention - Cut off for T-Shirts is Sunday, 28 August (Tomorrow) at midnight. Our shirts are being done by Duane (OHFJR) and he needs the lead time to ensure the shirts are done in time for EOM.

The registration cost will be adjusted as of monday morning, and anyone registering after midnight Sunday will not get a shirt. At this time, we are not planning a second run of shirts due to add'l cost and shipping.

So if you've been holding out, now is the time!!

Registration will remain open as my cut off for the meal guarantee is the week of the event.

Thanks,

Wayne

The "List" Updated.

Here is a list of the movers and shakers attending EOM as of 23 Aug. There were a few registrations missing forum names – if you see your name listed instead of your forum name, pm me.

Let’s ride…

Wayne.

(Listed Alphabetically)

08FJR4ME

101stPathfinder

airboss

Andrew V.

badisbad13

"Barry 0FJR1300AE"

BikerGeek99

Bobby K.

Bryan E.

BullCBX

bungie4

Burnspot

Chivvalry

Cota95

dbvolfan

Dean B.

Dirk H.

Donnie M.

E.T.

"ElToroJoe"

extrememarine

Fencer

fialdj

"fjrvfr"

FJRocket

Flapsup

"Fred W"

Gary H.

Geezer

HaulinAshe

herfjr

Jagermeister

Jay S.

JHMZ71

Jim C

JOGLE

Keith H.

Larry33319

leedavis

Leslie B.

MEM

Mike C

Mike from Nawlins'

Millsaps2

Moosehead

"Mr Bill"

mvette

OHFJR

"oldpilot"

oldtiger

Peter B.

Protondecay123

rcpd807

REMrider

rfulcher

"roadrunner"

Ryan B.

S-76

Scoops

SLK50

TheZsdad

toophast

Troy H.

vasteve

Violione

wellsj

went156mph

wheatonFJR

winewhisperer

wpbfjr

yamafitter

WOW... :clapping: :clapping:

Looking forward to riding them crazy Kentucky roads!

EDIT: Will anybody be posting up routes on the website, or will they be handed a paper map at EOM, or will they be "shooed out the door at the motel and told to go find the good roads, they're out there!"

I have my Gazetteer, so I'm good either way...it even shows the dirt roads, so I'm good with that as well! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Regret to post that my wife and I have had to cancel our reservation at the lodge. We have been holding back on registration due to my mothers health and it has turned for the worse. We will not be taking any trips more than 20 miles from home anytime soon.

You all be safe and have a blast. Hope to make it next year.

Scooper

Why are some names in "quotations"?
They're special.

Or maybe that's how they entered their names on the website...and that's how the data dumped onto the list.

Or maybe that is a secret code to stay away from them...they're wacky. :D

Regret to post that my wife and I have had to cancel our reservation at the lodge. We have been holding back on registration due to my mothers health and it has turned for the worse. We will not be taking any trips more than 20 miles from home anytime soon.

Scooper

Sorry to hear about that Eric.

I have the GPS files courtesy of Mr. Ashe. I plan to get that page updated and uploaded to the website this weekend. But right now, it's sunny and 79 degrees out, so I'm going riding...

EDIT: Will anybody be posting up routes on the website, or will they be handed a paper map at EOM, or will they be "shooed out the door at the motel and told to go find the good roads, they're out there!"

Why are some names in "quotations"?
They're special.

Or maybe that's how they entered their names on the website...and that's how the data dumped onto the list.

Or maybe that is a secret code to stay away from them...they're wacky. :D

Scooper

Sorry to hear about that Eric.
kneeagrams for da scooper and Mom

<we only get one Mom - sigh>

EOM 2011 routes have been posted to FJREOM.com.

Thank you's go to Mr. Ashe; please direct high-fives, hand shakes, or "wtf were you thinking" comments at him.

Thank you for all the work on these, can't wait to chew them up...

Wayne

I love the routes. I saved them in .gdb format for my Garmin Mapsource program then recalculated the routes to get the projected times. They all look very sweet. I have spent quite a bit of time riding in the area based out of Pigeon Forge. Cumberland Gap, Cherohola Skyway, and the Dragon are very nice. Getting up to Cumberland Gap once you are in the park itself is fun. My wife on her VFR and myself are both looking forward to this meet. Now comes the hard part. Which routes to pick to ride.............again, they all look great.

Thanks for taking the time to run and post these routes for our enjoyment.

the "list" updated as of 5 Sept 11. IF you see your name and not your forum name, pm me so I can correct it.

Wayne

08FJR4ME

101stPathfinder

Airboss

Alcauch

Andrew V.

axeman

badisbad13

Barry 07 FJR1300AE

BikerGeek99

BlueRidgeFJR

Bryan E.

BullCBX

bungie4

Burnspot

Chivvalry

Cos1

Cota95

dbvolfan

Dean B.

Dirk H.

Donnie M.

dsbiker

E.T.

EastcoastRob

EltoroJoe

extrememarine

Fencer

fialdj

fjrvfr

FJRocket

Flapsup

FredW

Geezer

griff

Gumpy

HaulinAshe

herfjr

Jagermeister

Jay S.

JHMZ71

Joe E.

JOGLE

justpaul

Keith H.

Larry33319

leedavis

Leslie B.

luxrybound

MEM

Mike from Nawlins

Mike H.

Millsaps2

Moosehead

MrBill

mvette

OHFJR

oldpilot

oldtiger

Peter B.

Protondecay123

ray

rcpd807

REMrider

rfulcher

roadrunner

Ryan B.

S-76

Scoops

SLK50

TheZsdad

Toophast

Troy H.

Vabrzn

vasteve

Violione

went156mph

wheatonFJR

winewhisperer

wpbfjr

yamafitter

zooomm

Last edited by a moderator:
Powerman aka Mike Hogan + 1 ?

Registered on last day to get T-Shirt and got a reciept from PayaPal.

Posted on the other tread?

The confirm button did nothing.

Sign me up.

Don't make me get out my wooden spoon.

Anybody got a campsite that they would like to split w/ me? Have my own tiny tent.

Plan on arriving Thursday and out the door Sunday.

Anybody got a campsite that they would like to split w/ me? Have my own tiny tent.

I am not sure if I will have any guests coming yet but we should have plenty of room. I will not be arriving however until Friday.

I am not sure if I will have any guests coming yet but we should have plenty of room. I will not be arriving however until Friday.

many thanks Barry, I just jumped on site T31, could use company if anyone is interested.