EOM 2015 - Lewisburg, WV - 25-27 September 2015

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.liquorbarn.com Made a pilgrimage, to my local Liquor Barn: Box of Irish Whisky, Irish Beers and Mexican Tequila packed away in the trunk of the BMW M3; along with a case of Miss Donna's California wines! We both wish we were riding our FJR, hopefully I will have a right arm back for the next EOM!

Stopping in Albuquerque to see HotRodZilla and Ms. C, along with the Kids on Monday night 9/21; in Bluefield, WV on Wednesday night to look for Donna's kin. JSNS, y'all!
So what yur saying is that your coming on 4 wheels, full and packed with liquor.
smile.png
Sadly es Si mi Amigo, got bad news on my shoulder/arm last week. Physical Therapy was cut off by my Insurance Company because there has been NO improvement in over a month, if the scheduled surgery in February does not restore my right arm/shoulder: My Motorcycling Life is as Dead as a Doornail! JSNS, Fucked without a Kiss eh!

KJ, here is what my Orthopedic Surgeon told me about my right shoulder ese:

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.liquorbarn.com Made a pilgrimage, to my local Liquor Barn: Box of Irish Whisky, Irish Beers and Mexican Tequila packed away in the trunk of the BMW M3; along with a case of Miss Donna's California wines! We both wish we were riding our FJR, hopefully I will have a right arm back for the next EOM!
Stopping in Albuquerque to see HotRodZilla and Ms. C, along with the Kids on Monday night 9/21; in Bluefield, WV on Wednesday night to look for Donna's kin. JSNS, y'all!
Good to know that we'll have a taxi available...for when we wanna go out drinking...
rolleyes.gif

So what yur saying is that your coming on 4 wheels, full and packed with liquor.
smile.png
Sadly es Si mi Amigo, got bad news on my shoulder/arm last week. Physical Therapy was cut off by my Insurance Company because there has been NO improvement in over a month, if the scheduled surgery in February does not restore my right arm/shoulder: My Motorcycling Life is as Dead as a Doornail! JSNS, Fucked without a Kiss eh!

Sorry to hear Pappa. Maybe give the whacking off a rest for awhile? No serious, get better and hopefully we'll still see you at EOM.

Damn, hate to hear that about your shoulder, that sucks. Look forward to meeting you at EOM regardless of how you arrive.

Weather forecast looking awesome!

smile.png

Sorry to hear Pappa. Maybe give the whacking off a rest for awhile? No serious, get better and hopefully we'll still see you at EOM.
I'll definitely be at EOM, no uncertainty there! Even if I have to give up two wheelers I will still attend FJR Forum Events, can't wait to see who is going to fuck up next! JSNS, Bollocks eh!

Well, after bailing out on FODS this year, it the least you could do is show up at EOM...

JSNS...

Have a safe drive across, see you next week!

I'll definitely be at EOM, no uncertainty there! Even if I have to give up two wheelers I will still attend FJR Forum Events, can't wait to see who is going to fuck up next! JSNS, Bollocks eh!

Don should make it just fine, maybe. The M3 has enough power to haul the beer for the Canadians across the country, but I worry that those low profile tires may blow under the weight of all the beer required to satisfy Canadian thirst. He may end up stranded, but pissed....JSNS...

Made a quick pit stop in Lewisburg, WV Monday on our way back from speedy Illinois weekend trip and the weather was WONDERFULLY COLD!!!! dress warm people!!! FALL is here and them mountains be CHILLLLY!!
bike.gif
small bit o construction in the area as well.... c yaLL in 9 days!!!!!! (Mrs. m&m)

If he's hauling that much beer.....he may be stranded but probably far from pissed.

Don should make it just fine, maybe. The M3 has enough power to haul the beer for the Canadians across the country, but I worry that those low profile tires may blow under the weight of all the beer required to satisfy Canadian thirst. He may end up stranded, but pissed....JSNS...

You got my ph# Don, call me, I'll come lighten the load.

PS; have the Smithwicks cold and ready to serve. They weigh more anyways, so they should be the first to get sacrificed. JS'

Last edited by a moderator:
K.J.
See you guys in Lovale Md. Wens. night.

I'll be there early and Ray will be there later in the evening.
Awesome! Looks like a good ole kick-off party is taking shape at the Econolodge in Lavale MD, Weds nite! (9/23)

We should roll in around 4-6pm, depending on our lunch stop at the Hangar-9 in Lockhaven PA

header.jpg
I am taking Wednesday off so should make it early afternoon - depending on how many interesting roads I find between Schenectady and Lavale MD

Asked my boss if I could take the rest of this week off, and all of next week, so that I could head down TODAY. He suggested that if I was interested in being welcomed back to work on the 28th, I should probably stick to my original approved plan of working through the 23rd.

BUZZKILL.

Asked my boss if I could take the rest of this week off, and all of next week, so that I could head down TODAY. He suggested that if I was interested in being welcomed back to work on the 28th, I should probably stick to my original approved plan of working through the 23rd.

BUZZKILL.
I know my boss would have said the same thing. I sort of want to ask for Tuesday off now. Our plan is to leave Tuesday after work but now .. I want to take Tuesday off or at least work on a half day. Hm. I may bring that up to tby, then TELL, yes TELL my boss, I'm working a half day. He likes it when I tell him I'm doing something. Shows I have more balls than some of the cops around here (I work for a PD). He just likes to see me feisty!

I literally am bouncing off the walls most of the time in anticipation of leaving and I know it'll be here before I know it. Gonna pack this weekend so there isn't any of this rushing around at the last minute business.

Made a quick pit stop in Lewisburg, WV Monday on our way back from speedy Illinois weekend trip and the weather was WONDERFULLY COLD!!!! dress warm people!!! FALL is here and them mountains be CHILLLLY!!
bike.gif
small bit o construction in the area as well.... c yaLL in 9 days!!!!!! (Mrs. m&m)
I knew it was going to be cold, so last month I found a killer deal on a heated liner and tby just bought the adapter so I can actually use it. I got some boots last week, some really shitty winter gloves (I didn't know how bad they were until I rode in 55 degree weather this weekend) ... but I knew it would be cold and I will be prepared! Hello longjohns, jackets and liners. Just DAMN I can't wait to see everyone and ride some new roads!

It may be cold in the morning but normally warms in the afternoon. So, be prepared for that too.

All this cold weather whining makes me wonder if this is the EOM or SOUTH FLORIDA meet. Come on people. Just get a Gen 1 like me and you will never have cold inside of your calves, knees, thighs or groin areas. LOL

I have been emailing with Creg-ny-baa and am just as excited as you all are. Packing is still on hold yet. I have to figure out exactly where I am staying on Thursday night. I have to leave after school on Thursday. Too far to try and make it the last 200 miles in the dark mountain roads. Camping is likely the plan.