EOM 2015 - Voluteers needed

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Hey Jarhead, if you can use the help of two 67 year olds, one with a crippled right arm and the other with COPD, then Miss Donna and Papa Chuy are IN!

[email protected] We'll have our Bimmer M3, if you need anything transported by Auto. Such as bailing out Petey from a Drunk & Disorderly bar fight!

PS: Donna/Don will be at Quality Inn by 1500 hours 9/24 in case you need Registration manned, bringing a Sobriety Tester making sure Canucks stay drunk!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does one really have to "make sure" Canucks stay drunk?

Don't they do that themselves?

nachos-L.jpg

Who in the hell has time for nachos when there is beer to be quaffed?

This is obviously some Zonie poseur attempting to pass himself off as a cool Canuck.

PS: Donna/Don will be at Quality Inn by 1500 hours 9/24 in case you need Registration manned, bringing a Sobriety Tester making sure Canucks stay drunk!
Thanks to the both of you for offering to take care of us Canadians while taking a time out from Irish Pub On Washington Street. I trust you'll also have the necessary supplies in case any of us fail the test.

In an effort to get this thread back on track.....

I will be arriving late afternoon Thursday and will be happy to help however I can all weekend.

Curly, Moe, and Larry...just great!

I smell a movie coming out. Yoiks!

Oh, and to get this thread on track, I promise that Curly will help out as much as he can.

I will be arriving late afternoon Thursday and will be happy to help however I can all weekend.
I think Bob should be the official beer fetcher. Spanky won't be there so he has nutin' better to do!

I think Bob should be the official beer fetcher. Spanky won't be there so he has nutin' better to do!
WHAT??? No Spanky.... FYB I,m staying home then.

Thanks everyone!

TBY and I are leaving home that Tuesday after work so I assume we will be in Thursday some time, guess it just depends on how much he wants to explore on the way up there. He did ask me 'Why are we getting there on THURSDAY? Doesn't it start on Friday?' -- I had to remind him that it would be really nice to have some extra time getting all of the shirts separated, bags packed and name tags in lanyards. I didn't have much time last year and I'm hoping this year will go more smoothly. Besides, we get there a bit early and have even more time to explore the local area, which I'm always excited about.

This shindig is about a month away and I haven't been able to think about much else since I started working on the flyers -- I want to say I've half-checked out of work already but it's been keeping me slammed for weeks, but, it's definitely something I am counting down the days for! This chick needs a vacation!