EOM 2015 - Voluteers needed

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good idea, asdgirl. I'm getting there on Thursday too. I'll help you with that stuff. Looking forward to it. I'm ready!
smile.png
Yo Vic, mi Amigo majicmaker: I'm bringing my Vermont wooden garden cart with us, when I disassemble it the cart will fit in the backseat of the BMW M3.

We'll use it to roll drunken Canuckistanis back to their rooms each night at midnight, no way is the cart rated for Lardasses yamafitter and FJRob1300 eh!

carts-vermont.jpg

Good idea, asdgirl. I'm getting there on Thursday too. I'll help you with that stuff. Looking forward to it. I'm ready!
smile.png
Yo Vic, mi Amigo majicmaker: I'm bringing my Vermont wooden garden cart with us, when I disassemble it the cart will fit in the backseat of the BMW M3.

We'll use it to roll drunken Canuckistanis back to their rooms each night at midnight, no way is the cart rated for Lardasses yamafitter and FJRob1300 eh!

carts-vermont.jpg
That might also be the only way your Miss Donna will be able to get yer azz back to yer room every night...JSNS

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a conference room Friday night for registration - I will see if we can have it Thursday as well as a place to lay out all the shirts / registration swag.

We have a conference room Friday night for registration - I will see if we can have it Thursday as well as a place to lay out all the shirts / registration swag.
Awesome, that will be great. It'll give us a heads start. This is going to be better than last year. I think. (Tyler's coming) so... Maybe. :)

I plan to arrive around lunch or a touch after on Thursday. I will be glad to help with whatever needs doing regarding set-up/registration. (that is once I make my beer run and get them all cozy in the motel fridge).

We won't arrive until Friday (Marie's work obligations), but as soon as we get there, we want to help.

Looks like I need to check my reservations with the hotel....I have us down as checking in on Tuesday and checking out the following Monday.......I hope I can make that happen. I may have to bring my laptop and work while I'm there.

Looks like I need to check my reservations with the hotel....I have us down as checking in on Tuesday and checking out the following Monday.......I hope I can make that happen. I may have to bring my laptop and work while I'm there.
Well it's good that we live in the electronic age allowing us to run the business via the internet just about anywhere. Glad you will be able to play and work.

That sucks but, I've had to work while on vacation too. Thank God it's rare.
WORK!

Would you Sick Bastards please stop using that nasty word in my presence, since retiring at age 62 that epithet really hurts my ears! JSNS, Goofing Off!

417FDeZ4JfL.jpg

Just a gentle reminder - if you volunteered to help, we will need help Thursday at around 7pm to sort and organize the shirts, nametags, and swag bags. We have a conference room that evening - look for the "Welcome to EOM" banner.

Just a gentle reminder - if you volunteered to help, we will need help Thursday at around 7pm to sort and organize the shirts, nametags, and swag bags. We have a conference room that evening - look for the "Welcome to EOM" banner.
I plan to arrive by 6:30!

I plan to arrive by 6:30!
I should be there around then too... B)

We will probably be there by 1700. Will be glad to help set up.