European FJR Tank Bag System

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Stump

Reaction score
While in Rome @ the Colosseum, I saw my first FJR after being in Europe for about 3 weeks!

The bike had a tank protector / bag system which was some what color matched to the bike (which was a very BEAUTIFUL color called Desert Gold)!

Any how, I would like to find out more information about the tank bag system.

I am including a small image below and a link to a larger one.

If any one knows the company web site for the bag, please let me know!

Best Regards,

Shane

Larger image of below: Larger Version of Image Below

EuropeanFJR_1.jpg

Bagster. Several forum members have it. Not sure if it's still available.

Paging meee-ster 'nut.............

And don't even get me going about the color - Clicky HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Bagster Tank Cover and Bag Combo on my 05 FJR.

Love it.

It is generally the first thing people ask about when they see my bike.

You will like what you get, top quality.

Mark

I installed the bagster on my 05 this year, it's great! I use my bike to commute daily, have removed the side bags for the day to day travel and with the Minea bag will hold any helmet I use, jacket liners or a 6 pack of 12 oz bottles picked up on the way home-great addition...drawback?=takes about 5-6 weeks to get when ordered due to all the color combo's avail. I purchased mine from ( https://www.rideaddict.com ) = alls good!

Got one on my 04 :good: .....you can go to their on line website to get their U.S. distributors....

Frankly, I wouldn't buy Bagster from any other vendor besides bikejohnny.com The US distributors have a history/habit of borking things. Dunno why.

Last edited by a moderator: