Exclusive! First photo of '07 FJR1300A!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 3386

Reaction score
Here's an exclusive first photo of Yamaha's 2007 FJR1300A. Wow! I did not expect Cerulean Silver to make it to the A model.

2007-Honda-ST1300ABS-Photoshop-as-FJR1300_web.jpg

Okay, so I had a few minutes to Photoshop some FJR elements (can you guess which two?) into a photo of Honda's new '07 ST1300ABS. :rolleyes: Yes that's Honda's new color for the '07 ST...Light Silver Metallic. (Maybe that'll help it appear more comparable to the FJR.)

Lee in Long Beach

[SIZE=8pt]'99 Honda ST1100[/SIZE]

'98 Honda Goldwing GL1500SE

still lookin' for a barely used '06 FJR1300...

Keep polishing the photoshop skills, will come in mighty handy in the spring when the newbies are waiting for their PDP bikes. You show promise!

It's ugly. It has just enough honda st looks to make it ugly. If the new ones look like that I'll not buy a new one, I'll change over to the new concours.

Mike

Here's an exclusive first photo of Yamaha's 2007 FJR1300A. Wow! I did not expect Cerulean Silver to make it to the A model.
2007-Honda-ST1300ABS-Photoshop-as-FJR1300_web.jpg

Okay, so I had a few minutes to Photoshop some FJR elements (can you guess which two?) into a photo of Honda's new '07 ST1300ABS. :rolleyes: Yes that's Honda's new color for the '07 ST...Light Silver Metallic. (Maybe that'll help it appear more comparable to the FJR.)

Lee in Long Beach

[SIZE=8pt]'99 Honda ST1100[/SIZE]

'98 Honda Goldwing GL1500SE

still lookin' for a barely used '06 FJR1300...

Where are the other six Dwarfs DOPEY :yahoo:

There you go, make your own bike. Good one Ponch....I mean Lee.

Last edited by a moderator: