exhaust shields

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scubabiker

Reaction score
I was looking at exhaust shields on the forum after leaving a good portion of my boot on my pipe. I've looked at the speed zone ahead, Tanji and JC Whitney solutions. Maybe I'm getting senile, but I thought I saw some once that were either chrome or polished stainless with the FJR logo cut out in the metal. Does anyone else remember seeing something like that and if so, where'd they come from? I spent over two hours looking for something like that on line to no avail. I'm ordering a set of Wild Bills peg plates to keep my foot away from the exhaust more. Whitney's is only about 1 1/2 hour ride from me, so I can do the chrome way. Just wanted something a little snazier

Last edited by a moderator:
I just put a pair of black Targa exhaust protectors on my 08. Check them out at Dennis Kirk > metric bikes > exhaust > heat shields > Targa...then pick your color. They are priced and sold individually.

I just put a pair of black Targa exhaust protectors on my 08. Check them out at Dennis Kirk > metric bikes > exhaust > heat shields > Targa...then pick your color. They are priced and sold individually.
Thanks for the info. That's the first of those I've seen. Ah, decisions....decisions....... :blink:

Man! You've got me looking everywhere for that. I saw them, too.

I think they were slotted for cooling.

I like these, though. CLICK

Last edited by a moderator: