• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

F/S 2007 FJR1300A Indianapolis

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

incoherent

Reaction score
2007 model, in very good condition, that has been fully serviced. All fluids flushed, changed, etc... K&N air filter. New tires and brakes on both ends. Fairing stripes and bag reflector decals. FZ-1 mirrors. Bags have been vinyl wrapped in silver (I like the look better). 36K miles (subject to change). This bike needs nothing and is a great fly-n-ride candidate. Some accessories are available to the buyer (shorter shield,Bill Mayer seat,Givi Maxia trunk box w/ backrest pad, adjustable mount, saddlebag liners, GPS steering stem mount) , but will not be available to anyoneone else until after the sale. Clear title in hand. $7650. It's not a have-to sale, I just don't like the bike as much as I thought I would.

fjr1300011.jpg
fjr1300014.jpg

fjr1300010.jpg
fjr1300012.jpg

fjr1300015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to see what you were riding before that left you disappointed in the FJR. Great looking bike, nice price. Good luck with the sale.

It's not that I'm dissapointed as much as it is overkill for what I'm doing. Light commuting and the occasional 2 or 3 hour ride. That and I really like seeing the engines on my bikes. It's just a personal preferance.

I forgot to add that the bike comes with Throttlemeister heavy weight throttle lock bar ends.

It's not that I'm dissapointed as much as it is overkill for what I'm doing. Light commuting and the occasional 2 or 3 hour ride. That and I really like seeing the engines on my bikes. It's just a personal preferance.

I forgot to add that the bike comes with Throttlemeister heavy weight throttle lock bar ends.
Sounds like someone's friends convinced him he should be riding a HD. ;)