• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

F/S Aerostitch Roadcrafter One Piece Suit 38 Regular

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeR6

Reaction score
Hello,

I am selling my Aerostitch Roadcrafter Suit. I am the original owner and I purhcased it in December of 2008. I have rarely used it as I have 2 kids and sold the FJR a couple years ago
sad.png

38 Regular; Black with Grey armor coloring.

I have not even two riding seasons on it, probably less than 10k miles on the suit.

It is in excellent condition, no tears, stains, or odors. I am including the optional back pad.

Selling for $430. Located in Chicago, IL.

Please PM if interested or if you want more/better pics.

Aerostitch1_zps7b7ca3dd.jpg

Aerostitch3_zpsee0ac14b.jpg

Aerostitch2_zps834360e2.jpg

Aerostitch4_zps9a62cd9e.jpg

Nice suit. I wish I knew what size I was. So what are you riding these days?
Lazy boy!

Go here for the sizing tool that explains where your chest and hips are located. Once you establish basic anatomy go here, suck up the effort and scroll half the way down the page and click on Sizing Chart on the right side of the page. Use your recently learned anatomy lesson to find yourself on the chart. Skoot will be someplace between a 38 and a 40. It appears that they don't have anything sized to fit the shape of a Neanderthal so that leaves me and Beemer' out.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you fill out that sizing tool they will email you your size for all their products as well.

38R is for them skinny bastards. I used to be one of them. I'm looking for a suit and if this one would fit me I'd be all over it.

Nice suit. I wish I knew what size I was. So what are you riding these days?
Ducati Hypermotard 1100 :) FJR was meant to eat up miles and burn up twisties once you got there (I did put 26k in 2 years on her) but with little ones i don't get to take weeklong ventures across the country anymore. I fell in love with the hyper's looks ever since it came out, plus for me its suited better for city riding and a couple track days a year.

I'm 6'01" and 205 lbs... any idea if this suit would fit me or not?
I doubt it will fit you - I'm 5'8" 165lbs

If you fill out that sizing tool they will email you your size for all their products as well.38R is for them skinny bastards. I used to be one of them. I'm looking for a suit and if this one would fit me I'd be all over it.
Aerostitch's online tool is pretty darn accurate, and you don't even have to leave home. Though having someone else hold the measuring tape makes it easier.

A couple years ago I walked into a Men Swearhouse, wearing my usual tee shirt, shorts & sandals. I told the salesman that we were going to Russia and I figured that I should wear something else to the theatre to see Swan Lake. He said something like we can help you, follow me.

He never even picked up a measuring tape! "Right this way..." And next thing I know I'm walking out with two sport coats, two pairs of pants, four dress shirts, two polo shirts, shoes, socks, belts, ties... And not only did everything fit, it was all interchangeable - so a dolt like me could get dressed with the lights off.

The point (yes, there is a point!) is that professionals - with very little help - can fix you right up. And if you use Aerostitch's online sizing tool, you'll be able to jump on a good deal when it pops up.

Bump- pending sale didn't work out. So suit still for sale.

If its any help for sizing I'm 5'8" 165lbs. Typically wear 33x30 pants (34x30 after a decent meal).

PM sent.

They show different size protectors for the 38 vs the 46L. I wonder if that is just the belt that comes with it?