• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

F/S Misc. Gen 1 and Gen 2 Items - LOWERED PRICES!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puppychow

RAWR
Reaction score
Since I am a cheap FJR rider, I understand others might be too! New dropped prices! Help me clean this stuff out.
smile.png

Garage Spring cleaning.If you are local and want to pick-up, I will knock a few bucks off the price, since there won't be shipping involved.

Gen 2 Stock FJR Windshields - Pretty much brand new. Actually, one is brand new - never installed. $50 + shipping (each) to lower 48.

P1100616Large.jpg

Techmount Stem mount for Gen 1 or Gen 2 FJRs. The stem nut is marked up as shown in pictures. $30 shipped to lower 48.

This can also be separated from the stem mount and used on the FJR clutch side handlebar mirror mount.

P1100608Large.jpg

Gen 1 FJR Sargent Seat. Great condition. Rider Only. $200 + shipping to lower 48.
More pics available.

P1100612Large.jpg

P1100614Large.jpg

PC3 USB for FJR. $180 shipped to lower 48.
Should work for both Gen 1 and Gen 2.

P1100621Large.jpg

FJR Holeshot exhausts. Good condition but not perfect. Approx 20K miles on them. Should fit both Gen 1 and Gen 2. $380 + shipping to lower 48.
Missing one exhaust clamp. It costs $10 and I can order the correct size for you, if you don't want to do it yourself.
More pictures available.

P1100600Large.jpg

P1100604Large.jpg

More coming soon.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you (or a prospective buyer) would rather have the Holeshot cans in Stainless I have a pair I'd be willing to trade for black.

I've sorta got my wallet sewn shut right now, but I can't help but ask a couple of questions on the PC3: Roughly how long/how many miles was the unit in service? Do you have the documentation? What map is installed? Is there an adapter required to program it off the bike? Any damage or modification to the unit? Thanks!

I've sorta got my wallet sewn shut right now, but I can't help but ask a couple of questions on the PC3: Roughly how long/how many miles was the unit in service? Do you have the documentation? What map is installed? Is there an adapter required to program it off the bike? Any damage or modification to the unit? Thanks!
No problem, thanks for looking and asking.

I bought the unit on FJRForum, so not sure how many miles were on the unit from the PO. I used it for only a few hundred miles, before deciding I didn't need it, it works perfectly as it should, I just didn't think I needed the extra smoothness. The Wally Smoothness map is installed. Yes, there is an adapter required to program off the bike, which is not included. I programmed it with my laptop on the bike, with a USB to mini-USB cable, so no battery adapter was needed.

No damage or modification to the unit - except the ground wire might need to be augmented/extended depending on where you want to ground the terminal, at the battery or on the frame.

Last edited by a moderator: