Fall Ride to Northern California, Southern Oregon

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blufjr

blufjr
Reaction score
Seattle Ty got me thinking about a ride I did in 2008 and I guess I just couldn't stop thinking about doing it again. I always called it a Perfect Fall Ride and added it to my Blog and posted it up here on the Forum. https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/112194-the-perfect-fall-ride/?do=findComment&comment=514975

After looking at the ten day weather for these areas, I see that next week is going to be perfect with high in the 70's and lows in the mid 50's, sunny every day and winds less than 9mph. No rain.

Ride outline:

Day 1: 2 Crescent City: 372m,

Day 2: 2 Quincy, CA: 354m.
Day 3: 2 Fort Bragg, CA: 386m.
Day 4: 2 Ashland, Or: 413m
Day 5: 2 PDX/Vanc.: 372m

PM me if you are interested. Also, if you are aware of a better route (more fun, scenic etc) that pretty much keeps this outline without extending the miles more than 10%, please let me know.

Perfect%20Fall%20Ride.jpg

Oh damn, I wish I could go! Ride safe Ken and don't let any of those young Ducati guys egg you one...
bike.gif

Carl

Would be tempting but the wife unit is out of town so I have goat,chicken,fish,dogs and cat duty. Looks like a great route.

Yes I liked to go but there's a problem.

I dont think I could get excused for 5 days from school.

Good thing its only for 2 more quarters to graduation.

We'll make a must in the near future Ken, thanks for the invite!

Looks like some outstanding roads :)

Latest posts