fellow feejer out of commission ( but not for long!0

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLOWBACK

Reaction score
I am writing this on behalf of flowback, i am his better half Jeannie. Last Friday on May 19th while riding the classic chopper down the road. Flowback, Steve had a heart attack, i was on the back. Thinking it was heartburn from the SUPER spicy chicken wings, we proceeded on home. He spent the night in pain, still thinking it was heartburn. By Saturday morning I rushed him to the hospital, they life flighted him from Rifle Colorado to Grand Junction Colorado. When the helicopter landed on the hospital roof, Steve was coherant enought to notice the nose of a bike sticking out of the pilots parking spot, low and behold an FJR, same year 2005 same blue color as Steves. He asked the pilot if he was going to WFO the pilot said nope gotta work, Steve said well were going, i think! oh yeah you will go! Steve is due to be released from the hospital on Wednesday............... never smoked in his life, healthy as can be and boom! a life lesson about keeping up on your cholestrol and living life to the fullest, you just never know! heredity does not help either Say lots of prayers and we will see you all at WFO!

we owe Gerauld a great big "that a boy: for the great work he does on the racks, his welding is superb and the paint job excellant, he also powder coated the peg plates, as soon as Steve is up and about we will post the pictures of the great work he does.

See you in July

Mrs FLOWBACK

I am writing this on behalf of flowback, i am his better half Jeannie. Last Friday on May 19th while riding the classic chopper down the road. Flowback, Steve had a heart attack, i was on the back.
Damn, Jeannie, that's quite a story! Hope Steve is doing okay now, and they gave him some Happy Pills to ease the pain.... :)

Damn, Steve's just a little older than me.... scary stuff, a heart attack that young! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Get well soon, and we'll save a parking space at WFO for ya.... :thumbsup:

get_well_soon.jpg

Thanks for letting us know. I wish you the best in the recovery process. I look forward to meeting you both at WFO.

Having a heart attack young it is usually very severe. Waiting that long to get medical attention discounts that theory. I hope Steve is well recovered in time for WFO. My Dad was younger than I am when he first had ticker trouble. You never know. Get Well Soon! TJ

Sorry to hear that, wishing Steve a speedy recovery and both of you a nice trip to WFO

Last edited by a moderator:
Get well soon FB. Thanks for writing Jeannie. This must be pretty scary and eye-opening for the both of you.

Best wishes to both of you...

Thanks for letting us know. Hope they figure out what caused the heart attack and fix it up very quickly.

good luck on the recovery my friend.

There are lots of "walking time bombs" out there, both men and women, who have clogged arteries and don't know it and they are just waiting for a date and time to have a heart attack.

Keep your cholesterol level in check and exercise.

Mr. Voice of Bad Experience (CABG)

Get well soon FLOWBACK!!!

Thanks Jeanne for the update! I know that must be a hard thing to deal with now. Stay strong!

I am worried about the same thing happening to me since i dont really take care of myself that good. (smoke,overweight) I am tring to eat healthier now and eating alot of salads and fruits to offset the big greasy hamburgers and steaks i love to eat! :rolleyes:

I will be at WFO and look foreward to meeting BOTH of you.

Adam

Dang! Speedy recovery Flowy!

[Thinks to himself] Seems to be a rash of attacks and by-passes going on around lately - hope this shit ain't catching![/Thinks to himself]