Fender Eliminator (Coming Soon)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaysinfun

Reaction score
I'm working on my rear fender, so my bike should look like this by the time I'm done. COOOOL...

Copyof100_1830.jpg

Fender.jpg

I like the look. Where are you putting your license plate and marker light? The Law Enforcement Officers in CT are quite picky about those kinds of things. Also, is that a shortened wind shield? Looks very nice. Where did you get it?

It is tinted and shorter by 2". I got it at Cee Baileys. I like the sport side of the feejer. I’ve own sports bikes all my life. I would have bought an R1 but I’m too old for sitting on a ½ inch cushion and being hunched over all day, plus my wife told me “you buy an R1 and I’ll never ride with you”. The FJR is perfect (I love this bike). The license plate will go under the fender in front of the tire. Cops here don’t mess with bikes, unless you’re doing something stupid.

100_1823.jpg

Nice job!

So your turn signals are where???? Cali will site you in a heart beat for that. Don't give leo's a reason to pull you over.

More pix of the cut etc, would help us lame people (me) to see how to do it.

BTW - Great avatar. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job!
So your turn signals are where???? Cali will site you in a heart beat for that. Don't give leo's a reason to pull you over.

More pix of the cut etc, would help us lame people (me) to see how to do it.

BTW - Great avatar. ;)

Huh? Am I missing summfin'? Turn signals are where they always were, in the light cluster on the tail.

After much debate on where to place the license plate I decided this would be the best placement. I didn’t want to hang it from the side like a cruiser or try to fit it inside the fender and have interference issues with the wheel.

07FJRFER.jpg

07FJRFEL.jpg

07FJRFE2.jpg

You may notice that it leans a bit more, that because I ground some of the kick's stand stop. I got tired of the bike wanting to see-saw / teeder-todder on it.

07FJRFE.jpg

Looks nice. If you ever ride in WA you'll need to put a plate light on it. WSP will stop you for that and they don't care what state you live in.

I finished it on Sunday, so I didn't fully complete it. I am planning on putting on the licence plate lights. Cycle Qweer sells LED licence plate bolts that serve as lights. I'll post pictures when installed.

This is Cee Bailey's site and what to order to get the same one that's on the bike. Remember you don't have to order the gasket, it comes with one.

Chays

Cee Bailey's WS

FJRStandardWSTinted.jpg