Fieldsheer Attack Jacket - Opinions/Sizing

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benneyb

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with these jackets? Likes/Dislikes? Do they tend to run Small/Large?

Thanks in advance!

No Fieldsheer wearers? :(

I've seen a number of these, supposedly new on Ebay, but was hoping for feedback before springing for one...

I have tried on Fieldsheer jackets a few times, they never feel right to me, but they seem well made.

I've got a Fieldsheer MachIV mesh jacket - great armour - I think they tend to run on the smallish size but with a mesh I don't wear much under it - great for the summer. My wife has an Olympic that is very nice - the Olympic pants are pretty cool - seem very well made

Decided to take a chance on one of their Siberia jackets for the cold weather, and a perforated Attack jacket for Summer. Got a good deal on the combined buy from Sandhills Powersports, a vendor on Ebay that allows offers on their goods - all new.

Will give impressions when they arrive.

I've got some Fieldsheer stuff and am totally happy with it. Its comfortable, lots of reflective, zip out linings, plenty of pockets, ventilation, etc....all at a really good price. HOWEVER, the sizes do tend to run on the small side so I would make sure to order one size larger than you would expect to wear, especially if you are ordering pants. Having owned plenty of MC gear from Aerostich down, I think the Fieldsheer stuff is a bargain....

I received my Fieldsheer Attack and Siberia jackets last week. They definitely run small - I had to exchange the 2X Siberia for a 3X, and I have a 48" chest. The size 52 Attack jacket is just about right, though the sleeves are a touch long.

I'm fairly happy with the jackets, in part because I saved about 30% off retail. Both jackets seem pretty well made, with lots of neat features on the Siberia, in particular. The workmanship on the perforated leather Attack jacket seems good, although one of the CE armor elbow pads was replaced with a shoulder pad erroneously. The non-armored padding seems fairly thick and sufficient, so I've removed the CE armor on the elbows for ease of movement. The perforations do the job, as I felt good airflow through the jacket when moving on the bike.

I'll give some feedback on the Siberia jacket when I've had a chance to try it on the bike.

Latest posts