First Christmas sighting

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crash Cash

Reaction score
Not only does the local Cracker Barrel have Halloween stuff out for sale, they have a Christmas tree and decorations out too already.

That's a new record. That's just sad.

Not only does the local Cracker Barrel have Halloween stuff out for sale, they have a Christmas tree and decorations out too already.
That's a new record. That's just sad.

Same here at the local COSTCO. They never used to put that stuff out till after Halloween. Oh well...........that's marketing for ya.

I've been seeing Christmas stuff for about a month now at my local Walgreens. Seems like pretty soon your gonna have a 4th of July/Pre Christmas sale....

Stores and businesses are doing everything they can these days to extract as many dollars from your wallet as they can in each visit.

I've watched their practices go a long way from first: exemplary customer service will bring them back, to second: maximize the amount of dollars every customer spends per visit, to now: just go ahead and just rape the suckers.

Merry Christmas! Er... Happy Holidays!

And they wonder why we have trouble getting into the spirit of the holidays...........Its because we're burnt out by the time they get here.

What a rip. :angry2:

I've been seeing Christmas stuff for about a month now at my local Walgreens. Seems like pretty soon your gonna have a 4th of July/Pre Christmas sale....
your pretty close art. most holiday advertising campaigns start being created in july. its the slow time in the print world so they start knocking out the stuff they do every year, things that don't have prices on them. i just did a bunch of holiday stuff for Community Coffee last month at work. at a previous job we used the july studio time to shoot all the holiday products for the upcoming ads.