First FJR, Colorado

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colorado, possibly the best state for riding.

Carter, Welcome to the fun! My son rides my 2003 and it's always a smile machine!!!

Seats and windshields are all unique ... so pick up a used one of each and keep trying until you get a 'fit'.

Eddie is right (and wrong) about CO. It's GREAT but so are MT, WA, OR and CA!!! DAMHIK

Roger I have to side with Eddie on this one, CO is one of the best for riding. Definitely in the top 50 for sure.

I should have mentioned in my post that I've been riding for 20 years and am an MSF instructor, this is my first sport touring bike though.

Carter, Welcome to the fun! My son rides my 2003 and it's always a smile machine!!!

Seats and windshields are all unique ... so pick up a used one of each and keep trying until you get a 'fit'.

Eddie is right (and wrong) about CO. It's GREAT but so are MT, WA, OR and CA!!! DAMHIK
Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Arkansas, Idaho.......

Hey Everyone,

I am in the Denver area and just got my first FJR from a friend, it's a 2003 with 40k miles. Runs great just needs a new windshield and seat. Looking forward to interacting and learning from everyone.
Welcome!
Still lots of Gen 1 bikes on the road. Mine just returned from a 2,000mi. round trip to Montana. LOVE that bike!