First pictures of USA made FJ bars....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,
I’ve been pulling my hair out not understanding why it’s so complicated to post a few pictures. Then I found the instructions on posting them to photo bucket or something....... This second I don’t have time to go sign up, Etc or learn how to load a picture....... If someone wants to mess with it you can Email me and I will shoot you the pictures..... Thanks ! :) :)

There ready to check out. Let me know what ya think.. I can make any changes. There will be a set made that will have lighting options to add your favorite lights, Etc.... We can do anything..... I will start working on the JIG and then move onto the rear sets. As far as price I should have something next week as a price sheet. Thanks
Looks good...Get the price for the members who would like the orders. Make sure you have instruction/ pictures on mounting item/ color paint/ powder?? Special order sounds good. make sure they look sweet with room to expand for other farkles other might want to add on..At least you have the balls to make them and have the ability to make and even help other to farkle up the bike.. I'll be looking for the finished product.

Hello,
I’ve been pulling my hair out not understanding why it’s so complicated to post a few pictures. Then I found the instructions on posting them to photo bucket or something....... This second I don’t have time to go sign up, Etc or learn how to load a picture....... If someone wants to mess with it you can Email me and I will shoot you the pictures..... Thanks ! :) :)

There ready to check out. Let me know what ya think.. I can make any changes. There will be a set made that will have lighting options to add your favorite lights, Etc.... We can do anything..... I will start working on the JIG and then move onto the rear sets. As far as price I should have something next week as a price sheet. Thanks
Looks good...Get the price for the members who would like the orders. Make sure you have instruction/ pictures on mounting item/ color paint/ powder?? Special order sounds good. make sure they look sweet with room to expand for other farkles other might want to add on..At least you have the balls to make them and have the ability to make and even help other to farkle up the bike.. I'll be looking for the finished product.
Remember EASY MOUNTING so people may take off and on... Big factor in most cases...

Hello,

Remember EASY MOUNTING so people may take off and on... Big factor in most cases...

Good thing... these might take about three minutes a side to install...... Well four minutes if your a moron like me.... :)

Hello,

We will offer or defiantly can offer a diversity of designs. If anyone wants something special I can make it. But I said I would have pictures up before NAFO and here {in this post} is the idea..... We will need to tweak it a bit but shortly I will have the rears done and have a full price sheet. :) :) Thanks again !

Hello,

Good thing... these might take about three minutes a side to install...... Well four minutes if your a moron like me.... :)
That good for a cave man like myself

They are for the FJR... LOL I mocked them up on an 08'...... I called them 'FJ' because it reminds me of the Toyota FJ off road truck... Its like a roll bar.. :)
Like this?

2311FJ_for_FJ_Board.jpg

:yahoo:

They are for the FJR... LOL I mocked them up on an 08'...... I called them 'FJ' because it reminds me of the Toyota FJ off road truck... Its like a roll bar.. :)
Like this?

2311FJ_for_FJ_Board.jpg

:yahoo:
Yep... but im a fan of the old school one as well...... :) Dude, you Sig pic is the best I have ever seen... not sure of that's your corvette but I have told about ten of my friends about your plate..... I think that is great and funny as hell at the same time.......... We dont have kids, we have some pit bulls and motorcycles...... LOL Peace out!

No one,
Very cool farkle. Keep it up!

WW
Thanks bro...... just an idea, ya know just a mock up..... But with a few changes and some powder coat should be ready to rock.. Thanks again..... Next week gunna try your mod...... By the way, can you PM your phone number... I want to talk to you about the set up on your bike. I want to do something similar in the next few weeks... Or call me at the shop... Thanks man!

Yep... but im a fan of the old school one as well...... :) Dude, you Sig pic is the best I have ever seen... not sure of that's your corvette but I have told about ten of my friends about your plate..... I think that is great and funny as hell at the same time.......... We dont have kids, we have some pit bulls and motorcycles...... LOL Peace out!
Yep, that's on my '05 'vette, and thanks! I had so many folks telling me, after I got the car, that I wouldn't have one if I had kids, so I decided to remove all doubt.

Besides, you could never imagine the number of minivan drivers, cars full of their urchins, that want to race me off lights. The plate just gives them a little safety message as I blow by... :rolleyes:

Yep, that's on my '05 'vette, and thanks! I had so many folks telling me, after I got the car, that I wouldn't have one if I had kids, so I decided to remove all doubt.

Besides, you could never imagine the number of minivan drivers, cars full of their urchins, that want to race me off lights. The plate just gives them a little safety message as I blow by... :rolleyes:

SO CLASSIC !!!!!!!!! Love it !