FJR Club at work?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBluesman

Some call me... The STIG!
Reaction score
I work at a rather large company and the site I work at has numerous parking lots. I always know when divisions in the area consolidate, more motorcycles I don't recognize in the parking lot. We only have 4-5 lots spread out around the plant. Where I park there are only a couple guys that ride year round with me and we know each other. Right now it's getting crowded as the fare-weather riders come out (I would say that's everyday in SoCal).

There was only one other FJR at my site, another grand 2005, but he sold his a few years back.
sad.png

I came out to the parking lot after work and next to my superior Gen1 were not one but TWO FJRs! A 2008 and a 2013. Who'd of believed it. Two other Feej geeks at my work now. I'll have to find out who they are. They seem to arrive later than me and leave later. I guess they are hiding form me, I can't blame them.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! No FJR's at my work, but we do have a number of riders. We even use a company wide chat system and there's a chat room just for the motorcycle riders. It's a small company but it's nice to stroll out at the end of the day and find my bike nestled among 5 or 6 other bikes.

I'm usually the first one there so I have my pick of spots. Depending on when the other riders get there and how the cars park around us determines how many are grouped together. Hard to get them all together usually. Here's three of us.

20140418_160333_zpsc62f0e72.jpg

There are only two guys at my school that own motorcycles that I know of. And both of us ride FJR's. No odd looking competition in my parking lot.

Gary

darksider #44

I'd be in a club of straight pipe, ape hanger, fringe attired Harley's, NOT!

Right now it's getting crowded as the fare-weather riders come out (I would say that's everyday in SoCal).
Does that mean that then the weather's bad they take the bus?
When is it not (fare weather) riding season in SoCal?
--G