FJR Forum Decal design

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As per the majority so far- I would lose the top box/trunk and maybe get the tuning forks in there either on the bike or as a watermark background.

I like the Givi topbox over the OEM. But I could go with no topbox. Will there be colors? Looks a little bland all grayish. But otherwise, I like it.

no other options? most have a top box and the OEM isnt what we see much of on the road
i'm a pass and NEXT?

Hi all
We are having a FJRForum decal designed. Below is the design. It is based off a few photos that members have shown on the forum. What do you think? Does it look enough like the FJR?

I agree with some of the above, the top-box should be OEM or not there at all. I don't think the windscreen is OEM either, in my opinion it should be.

For the little silhouette in my signature, I started with this (OEM touring windscreen, 50 litre top-box):
(Click on image for larger view)

and ended with:

I think my top-box is ugly, the 35 looks better. Or just do away with it.

Hi all
We are having a FJRForum decal designed. Below is the design. It is based off a few photos that members have shown on the forum. What do you think? Does it look enough like the FJR?

I think it needs branding on the bike and a yamaha insignia added somewhere maybe a little above the seat between the box and the screen

Hi all

Looks great! Love it! Isn’t the Givi the new top box for Yamaha FJR anyways, cause the factory one looks pathetic. 🤙

I am with @two wheels and others on losing the top box. It doesn’t come with an FJR anyway. If we want to add accessories, then we can add aux lights, backrests, GPS, etc. Keep it simple, IMHO.

@harper ’s suggestion is good. Perhaps a larger Yamaha logo screened back behind the bike (w/o the top box), and forum name? It would tie the logo elements - the bike image and forum name text - together nicely.
Well said. I agree with all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.