FJR Forum Friend Seamus MacTreinfhir is home for a ride.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
A Friend of the SW FJR Forum Seamus MacTreinfhir is visiting from Idaho and will be riding with us on Wednesday, November 21. Seamus is a long time AZ Beemers Member and has ridden often with our Southwest FJR Forum. We will be kickstands up at 0800 sharp from the Goldfield Chevron Station in Apache Junction. We will arrive at the West End Cafe in Kearny at 0900, if you wished to rendezvous with your riding friends there. Seamus, Papa Chuy and Others will be on our BMW GS's, after breakfast we are going to ride the Florence-Kelvin dirt road Highway. Any questions please contact Don Stanley at either [email protected] or 480-440-4666.

Directions from Glendale or North Phoenix: Take Loop 101 around to the East & then south to Loop 202. Take 202 east, the Red Mountain Freeway, all the way to the US 60, The Superstition Freeway. Take 60 east for about 8 miles towards the Superstition Mountains and exit at Goldfield Road (exit is after Idaho & Tomahawk). Goldfield Chevron is on the SE corner of 60 & Goldfield.

West End Cafe, 335 Airport Rd, Kearny, AZ 85237 (520) 363-9564

Last edited by a moderator:
Great News Bug, I'm sort of surprised Old Michael and carver aren't IN! The O'Keeffe Family is from Hogan Square in Dublin and the MacTreinfhir Family is from Merrion Square in Old Dublin, Eire.

Merrion Square has many statues of nude young women in it, Hogan Square has many statues of nude young men in it! Aye, Bejaysus!

800px-Merrion_Park_Statue.JPG

Must have gotten French or Italian girls to pose for the statues. Not enough local talent in Ireland. :rolleyes:
Hey now Fred, our Old Michael was dating Miss Ireland of 2006 Sarah Morrissey; he kicked her out of bed for eating crackers, she also did a very poor pour of Guinness! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

23739068902580-14111114.jpg
sarahmorrisey2.jpg
Sarah-Morrissey-1024x767.jpg

Poor thing looks like she's starving to death. I knew things were tough in Ireland these days, but....sad, so sad. :dribble:

Poor thing looks like she's starving to death. I knew things were tough in Ireland these days, but....sad, so sad. :dribble:
Tis the fault of Old Michael juniorfjr, he likes a "spinner"! And the floods have been murder on Irish agriculture this year Fred, too wet to even consider leaving the Pub!

irish-motivational-posters-funny.jpg

A great day of riding with a great group of friends, left to right: Seamus "El Irlandes" MacTreinfhir, Greg "El Pendejo Grande" Marbach, Enrique "El Guapo" Garza, "Crazey Davey" Cooleyman and Senor Medina "Papa Chuy Viejo".

100_1285.jpg

I am always a little concerned whenever my illegitimate bastard Son SkooterG and mi Sobrino-Nephew Henry always greet each other with a hug and a kiss; plus grabassing!

100_1283.jpg

Left to right: Seamus, Enrique and Dave Cooley standing next the very well equipped GS single set up by Seamus for world wide exploring; 6.6 gallon fuel tank and all the right equipment!

100_1279.jpg

Here Dave is telling Seamus that someday he actually is going to take his BMW R1200GS offroad, Cooley's GS rims have never seen dirt and they never will. WORD!

100_1282.jpg

Here Seamus is trying to convince GreggieM that he should just try to give up being a "Street Pussy" and attempt to ride dirt for a change. Yeah, good luck with that one!

100_1280.jpg

Dave, Seamus, Henry, Greg and Don have ridden thousands upon thousands of miles together! On this Thanksgiving Day 2013, I give special thanks to all of my many wonderful Motorcycling Friends!

100_1276.jpg

After breakfast at the West End Cafe in Kearny, AZ the "Street Pussies" Greg-Dave-Henry continued on the Mammoth-Oracle-Pinal Parkway loop; while Seamus and Don tackled the 20 miles of dirt on the Kelvin-Florence off road highway.

100_1289.jpg

What a wonderful day for an adventure ride with clear blue skies and warm temperatures, I feel so sorry for those poor bastards up in Canuckistan and Michigan!

100_1290.jpg

Seamus pulled off and headed up a dry ravine wash, I waited on the road to see how far he could make it; I was going to follow if he made 100 yards, he made it 75 yards!

100_1286.jpg

BMW Motorraden continues to make the finest dual sport machines available, Beemers are still the ride of choice for world wide riders such as Seamus; someday, maybe even johnny80s and dcarver!

100_1289.jpg

We had this dirt riding paradise almost all to ourselves, saw less than five other vehicles and no bikes yesterday on the Kelvin-Florence road; Nirvana!

100_1291.jpg

And what do two Irishmen do after spending a great day of motor biking? Why enjoy pints of Smithwicks at the Irish Republic Tavern in downtown Chandler, of course!

100_1292.jpg

https://www.irishrepublicaz.com/