FJR Forum Top Page

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry, but.........I have been retired for 5 years. I usually don't know what day of the week it is, let alone the date. No water cooler here. I only know that everyday is a Saturday!!
Touche' .......................I have another 20yrs to go before I can do that :angry:

Yer a good sport Rocker, welcome to the club :D B) :)

It has a bunch of pictures of Virus, Trojan worms etc. It also has Virusforum.com as the title page. Main topics also include wrong names for topics. I'll try to download a pic.
really? i didn't notice anything. try refreshing your browser to clear the cache.

Last edited by a moderator:
you sound like my ex...*L*

[SIZE=12pt]oi! say it isn't so...[/SIZE]

that hoits! that truly hoits!

B)

sowwy, it just read funny 4 me.

they both enjoyed making sure I had no joy...

nothing personal, like I said, hit my funny bone iz all.

:drinks:
[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Absolutely!! right wit ya.

nothin' personal taken...

:drinks:

indeed!

Slainte!

I don't know whether to be thrilled that I caught a couple people unaware.....or apologize to people for stressing them.

...I think I'll go with a "Gunny" on johnny's observation. ;)

Enjoy the day. :fans:

I spent 4 hours last weekend removing a regenerating trojan
I thought it says on the pkging, "DO NOT REUSE"

I'm confused?
Awesome! :p On another note, sure have been some lame fuckers joinin this dump lately(edit:and not so lately I guess). Go start an oil thread or sumpin. :glare:

I spent 4 hours last weekend removing a regenerating trojan
I thought it says on the pkging, "DO NOT REUSE"

I'm confused?
Awesome! :p On another note, sure have been some lame fuckers joinin this dump lately(edit:and not so lately I guess). Go start an oil thread or sumpin. :glare:
Big ol' set of FUZZY BALLS ta that one Rad!!!!

I wonder if iggy could see his way clear to maybe allowing a forum category regarding Anus Shaving?? :dribble:

:jester:

Jay_Adams_Ive_Created_A_Monster-front-large.jpg

I wonder if iggy could see his way clear to maybe allowing a forum category regarding Anus Shaving?? :dribble:
You're the moderator for the next 10 hours or so. ;)

Cool!! :clapping:

All you mean fukers who have "made light" of my misfortune? Well ya'll take a six month sabbatical from this joint..

:fuck:

Ben Franklin might get ya back in my good graces.

All you mean fukers who have "made light" of my misfortune? Well ya'll take a six month sabbatical from this joint..

Fuck you bitch... :assassin:

Fuck you bitch... :assassin:
Hot Damn! I ain't here but an Hour or so an I get me first love letter!

Thanks fer the offer Wheaties, but I ain't all that "fresh" right now. Ya ever get that "not so clean feeling?" Damn single ply Toilet Paper