FJR Forum Top Page

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh?

Mine is perfectly normal.

What does it look like?

It has a bunch of pictures of Virus, Trojan worms etc. It also has Virusforum.com as the title page. Main topics also include wrong names for topics. I'll try to download a pic.

Nah...

I have a regular old lineup of feejers, although the 05 is still the purdiest.

It has a bunch of pictures of Virus, Trojan worms etc. It also has Virusforum.com as the title page. Main topics also include wrong names for topics. I'll try to download a pic.
Hey...........I know your from Texas but come on.........do you know what day it is today?????? :blink: :dribble:

[SIZE=14pt]could it be, perhaps maybe....[/SIZE]

an April Fools prank?

awe man......you guys???

You just wrecked my morning coffee fun!

spanks a LOT!

awe man......you guys???
You just wrecked my morning coffee fun!

spanks a LOT!
[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

certainly!

our pleasure ma'am! <_<

[SIZE=14pt]could it be, perhaps maybe....[/SIZE]an April Fools prank?
Next thing you will be standing out on street corners telling kids that there ain't no Santa? ;)

What?!?! No Santa?????
[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

oh no, there IS a Santa!

I see the crap too (only after logging in). I'm not laughing. I spent 4 hours last weekend removing a regenerating trojan (which got past my up-to-date antivirus s/w). Not to mention there's warnings of the Conficker Worm striking today & the number of times this sites been hacked. Find a better April Fools joke :angry: Maybe after a couple shots of tequila I'll see the humor...

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the crap too (only after logging in). I'm not laughing. I spent 4 hours last weekend removing a regenerating trojan. Not to mention there's warnings of the Conficker Worm striking today & the number of times this sites been hacked. Find a better April Fools joke :angry: Maybe after a couple shots of tequila I'll see the humor...
Lighten up Francis.

I see the crap too (only after logging in). I'm not laughing. I spent 4 hours last weekend removing a regenerating trojan. Not to mention there's warnings of the Conficker Worm striking today. Find a better April Fools joke :angry:
I turned my computer on this morning to a message saying that my Norton protection expired - although, when I phoned, it was confirmed I have 204 days of subscription left. I was transferred to "Support" and left my phone line open for an hour and a half waiting to talk to someone :angry: - their lines are JAMMED today. I'm winging it but I did MS updates last night and everything else is up to date. Will call Symantec again tomorrow

Hey...........I know your from Texas but come on.........do you know what day it is today?????? :blink: :dribble:
I'm sorry, but.........

I have been retired for 5 years. I usually don't know what day of the week it is, let alone the date. No water cooler here. I only know that everyday is a Saturday!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts