FJR Forum

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree mostly. Though over the years, the cycle of new owners with the same questions and excitement gets .... well ... less interesting.

I think it's the entertaining harassment that keeps me lurking back for more. It's like watching my uncles in the garage grab ass with each other and occasionally a nugget of wisdom will fall and if your quick you might learn something. Plus, I haven't met an FJR owner that I didn't like :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmmmm. "mature", "seasoned"

I guess that is another way of saying we're a bunch of old farts :huh:

how about adding weird and haveing nothng better to do with there time .

I agree mostly. Though over the years, the cycle of new owners with the same questions and excitement gets .... well ... less interesting. I think it's the entertaining harassment that keeps me lurking back for more. It's like watching my uncles in the garage grab ass with each other and occasionally a nugget of wisdom will fall and if your quick you might learn something. Plus, I haven't met an FJR owner that I didn't like :)
Very well spoken there! I love to tune into a good dogpile and see some of the carefully thought out, witty insults. Sure, there are a few who stay with the standard '(expletive) you' but many more will put a lot of effort into what they write.

I do love some of the ride photos posted here too. They inspire me to ride to places I've never been to before. Many of the photos are saved, to become a part of my screensaver slide show. Guests looking at my computer muse on how my bike changes from silver to blue and back again, during a series of pictures. Trick of the light, you know!

Jill

Funny you would mention Fencer :) Sure I've met him, he even showed me how big his bag could get.
You've met Fencer...and his bag...and you return to the forum...

there is no hope for you. ;)

Now is the time that we abandon the insightful supositions and retain professional psychological analysis of the forum collective. I am convinced that the truth that brings us here would be infinitely more interesting than the reasons we willingly confess.

Speed! Don't forget our appreciation of speed!
Sure it has 2 too many wheels. And sure it ain't an Eye-abuser! But I has me pre-order deposit down and am a Waiter (again)!

wrx_sti_flo450.jpg
I am a huge fan of Subaru myself. I run a highly modified Forester for Solo II racing. But I've got to say, that new STI is just butt ugly.

Now is the time that we abandon the insightful supositions and retain professional psychological analysis of the forum collective. I am convinced that the truth that brings us here would be infinitely more interesting than the reasons we willingly confess.
Ok mister multi syllable, big word, wise guy! Keep it up, an you'll soon find yerself hangin' with the mensa forum :p

Please. keep it simple. yas got old guys like Jwily, really old Michael, fjr Robert, TWN, Bearly flyin, .........

That get easily confused by said terminology.

:jester:

Ok mister multi syllable, big word, wise guy! Keep it up, an you'll soon find yerself hangin' with the mensa forum :p

Please. keep it simple. yas got old guys like Jwily, really old Michael, fjr Robert, TWN, Bearly flyin, .........

ohhhhh ouch!! nice dig joker!

i like the big words. smart men are so hot. ;)

Translation: "We're all crazy here. Crazy is as crazy does."