FJR Meet at "THE LOOKOUT" on Ortega Highway

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
julie has a engagement photo session that morning so no way jose.we might ride to oc for breakfast sunday at pauls place .

So, anyone going from my neck of the woods here or most everyone bail?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in to meet at the lookout but will have to peel off from there to be home by 2 for a BBQ.

No word on the new bike yet. I was hoping it would be here by today. So it looks like we're out. But there's still a glimmer of hope..... It might just get here tomorrow.

No word on the new bike yet. I was hoping it would be here by today. So it looks like we're out. But there's still a glimmer of hope..... It might just get here tomorrow.
Be a perfect weekend....hope you get it!!

So I am going to have to be one of 'those guys' and pull out from the ride. Have fun.
No problem bud......see you next time.

Temps are suppossed to be in the low 80's for tomorrow maybe a little warmer on the backside of Julian on the way to the 94 but overall GREAT weather!!!!

Can't wait to ride!!!!!!

I've been traveling quite a bit for work and I'm bloody tired. I'm sleeping in, sorry folks.
sad.png
Ok Bud, catch ya' next time.

Slight change of plans.

My bride has the flu and I should be here with her. HOWEVER, she insists that I at least ride up to the lookout for coffee and to greet the rest of you.

She's the best, even when she's sick.

See you at 0900 !

Last edited by a moderator: