FJR Meet at "THE LOOKOUT" on Ortega Highway

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slight change of plans.My bride has the flu and I should be here with her. HOWEVER, she insists that I at least ride up to the lookout for coffee and to greet the rest of you.

She's the best, even when she's sick.

See you at 0900 !
My Wife says you should stay home with her and take care of her, screw the ride she says!
laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Slight change of plans.My bride has the flu and I should be here with her. HOWEVER, she insists that I at least ride up to the lookout for coffee and to greet the rest of you.

She's the best, even when she's sick.

See you at 0900 !
My Wife says you should stay home with her and take care of her, screw the ride she says! :lol:
I agree with your wife, but my bride says she's wrong.

Guess who wins?

Had a great ride yesterday.

Went down the 79 through WARNER SPRINGS down Montezuma to BORREGO SPRINGS, stopped for a bite.

Back up Montezuma (Man waht a great road!!) stopped at THE HIDEOUT for a break, adjusted my suspension and rode up the tight side to PALOMAR.

Rode back down the tight side and took the 76 to the 15 and North to home from there.

Was good to meet you guys for breakfast but next time it would be nice to know that everybody decided not to ride, I had 2 other offers to go on group rides but passed on them because of this ride.

Hope you all made it home safe.

just sayin,in prior posts here i said i was eatin and leavn,ynot said he had bbq,steve said he had kid crap,bgross said his wife was ill,so that leaves only richard who bailed,i dont think he likes you .lol

just sayin,in prior posts here i said i was eatin and leavn,ynot said he had bbq,steve said he had kid crap,bgross said his wife was ill,so that leaves only richard who bailed,i dont think he likes you .lol
I know you and ynot and bgross said they wern't riding but I thought Jorstin and Richard were since Jorstin lives down in San Diego.

Richard came up with the idea to ride the 94.......but he also greeted me with "Oh you're the guy who's pissing off everyone on the board" so yeah, maybe he doesn't like me, lol

well.....................most folks on here including myself are assholes.nice folks but a holes.the new kid screaming will get the belt.consider yourself spanked.u got to slowly pay your dues.

I know you and ynot and bgross said they wern't riding but I thought Jorstin and Richard were since Jorstin lives down in San Diego.

Richard came up with the idea to ride the 94.......but he also greeted me with "Oh you're the guy who's pissing off everyone on the board" so yeah, maybe he doesn't like me, lol
Lol! Richard doesn't admit to liking anyone. He will insult anyone and everyone. Aargh! What a guy to have for a brother in law!

Lol! Richard doesn't admit to liking anyone. He will insult anyone and everyone. Aargh! What a guy to have for a brother in law!
Miss Jilly Beans, you do know why Richard is pissed off at everyone don't you; this actually happened to Fairlaner, REALLY:

While enjoying a drink with his mate one night, Richard decided to try his luck with an attractive lady sitting by the bar. She lets him join her for a drink and to his surprise asks him to accompany him home. They spend the night hard at it. Finally they finish; Richard rolls off, pulls out a cigarette and looks for his lighter.

He asks his new love if she has a light.

"There might be some matches in the top drawer", she replies.

Opening the drawer he finds some matches on top of a framed photo of another man. Naturally 'R' begins to worry.

"Is this your husband?" Fairlaner enquires nervously.

"No, silly" she replies.

"Your boyfriend then?"

"No", she replies, snuggling up to him.

"Who is he then?"

"Thats me, before the operation!"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

well.....................most folks on here including myself are assholes.nice folks but a holes.the new kid screaming will get the belt.consider yourself spanked.u got to slowly pay your dues.
Well said Bill. +1

That's ok I can take it......quite a few of you piled on me pretty good even though I noticed in the first few pages of that thread there were quite a few guys that had the same viewpoint as me and they wern't jumped on at all........they must have been here longer than a month.
laugh.png

I wonder what a <subdued belly laugh> emoticon would look like?

Don't sweat it SoCal, I planned a RTE to the UP last summer, and I was the only one who showed up. Heck, I was just glad I showed up. Sometimes that's just the way it goes. Not always easy for everyones' plans to jive, or the stars to all line up, or whatever.

If it makes you feel any better, even though I was a bit far away to make your ride, I remounted my wide 'n flat tire in honor of your get together.
winksmiley02.gif

Miss Jilly Beans, you do know why Richard is pissed off at everyone don't you; this actually happened to Fairlaner, REALLY:

While enjoying a drink with his mate one night, Richard decided to try his luck with an attractive lady sitting by the bar. She lets him join her for a drink and to his surprise asks him to accompany him home. They spend the night hard at it. Finally they finish; Richard rolls off, pulls out a cigarette and looks for his lighter.

He asks his new love if she has a light.

"There might be some matches in the top drawer", she replies.

Opening the drawer he finds some matches on top of a framed photo of another man. Naturally 'R' begins to worry.

"Is this your husband?" Fairlaner enquires nervously.

"No, silly" she replies.

"Your boyfriend then?"

"No", she replies, snuggling up to him.

"Who is he then?"

"Thats me, before the operation!"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Heh, heh, oldie but goody!!

Hmmm.....I always thought a person was either an Asshole or Nice, but you're telling me you guys are Nice Assholes, this could get more interesting.........

Forgot to mention about my ride up the tight side of PALOMAR that this bike handles GREAT for a BIG bike!!

Also......the front brake is awesome, brakes are MUCH better than the brakes on my previous bike the 2007 Bandit1250. The FJR brakes NOW, could do it with one finger!