FJR Mileage Milestones

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2005' Just topped 167,000 changing engine out for one with 6000 :)

Current Engine runs ok but a bit weak on power mid range. Gas mileage

is not too bad. Everything else is perfect on it. Will update after

engine swap.

2005' Just topped 167,000 changing engine out for one with 6000 :)

Current Engine runs ok but a bit weak on power mid range. Gas mileage

is not too bad. Everything else is perfect on it. Will update after

engine swap.
Have you done any testing to your engine? Compression? Leak down? Or are you just going by feel?

IMG-20110330-00006.jpg

Just wanted to share a crappy cellphone pic of my ride home Wednesday afternoon, 3/30/2011.

14,000 miles since Frankenbike was resurrected.

List updated today. Keep em coming.

Still lonely in the 200k list. Isn't anybody going to put their big-boy pants on and step up? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I just got home from a 564 mile weekend run to my Army buddy's place in Ohio and rolled over 32,000 miles

I had headwinds going and coming back but she handled beautifully...

Just because it will bump me above Don for a moment...

:)

From the 2007 today...

IMAG0035.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
List updated today. Keep em coming.Still lonely in the 200k list. Isn't anybody going to put their big-boy pants on and step up? :D
Man I hate to see red next to my bike. I'm miss her already.

The 2010 passed 1500 today. I feel like I just got sent to the back of the line. :(

Just because it will bump me above Don for a moment...:)From the 2007 today...
IMAG0035.jpg
Man your only 222 miles away from the point of my demise.... Just saying :p

Rode my steed home in spring of '06 w/ 2400 miles on it. Last week just turned 75,000 on it. Man is it great to see some of these other feejers getting twice that and then some. Almost feel like my scooter is brand new.

I finally made 50K on my 2003, I bought it used in September of 2008 about a week after I joined this forum, with 18K miles on it.

It has been very wet around Salem Oregon for the last two years otherwise I'd have more miles on it.

Whenever the odds of rain are less than 40% and there is no ice I take it on my hundred mile a day commute.

I love my bike it's the best one I ever had.

Anyone know how I can haul my golf bag on it, then I can do two obsessions at once!

Thanks to this forum for all the help!

Maybe I'll actually get to go to WFO this year and get drunk with my FJR brothers!

I finally made 50K on my 2003,

Maybe I'll actually get to go to WFO this year and get drunk with my FJR brothers!
We're good with the getting drunk part. You're buying, right? All that money you didn't spend on gas will pay for the drinks!

Gonna have to have SkooterG upgrade me to the next level in a few days. I'll pass 150k on my way home from OK on Monday.

I finally made 50K on my 2003,

We're good with the getting drunk part. You're buying, right? All that money you didn't spend on gas will pay for the drinks!

Gonna have to have SkooterG upgrade me to the next level in a few days. I'll pass 150k on my way home from OK on Monday.
Just for you Eric I Added
150K-04%20club.jpg
to the list of longdistance mile clubs. I see you haven't joined yet so I thought maybe you just wanted to be alone at 150K. (for a couple days anyway until others notice). Congrats on keeping it running and promoting this fine machine. :yahoo: