FJR Mileage Milestones

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo Assist

FJR_Odometer_100K.jpg

I had the 400K as my Avatar, but when I tried to put it as my signature is keeps saying that it's too big and it won't let me use it. Any suggestions to how I can remedy this?
Right click on ScooterG's 400K signature and it should load right up. The 400K you were using was much larger and can not be used in a signature. Or you can use this one:

gPDdB2v.jpg

Keep up the high mileage fun.
We have tried but if you look closely the numbers are a larger size and it won't save it. If you try to make it smaller, the avatar doesn't work anymore for you to move, it's just a photo then and it can't be moved. Someone needs to make the avatar smaller so we can try it again. We tried using yours and skooterG's and it won't work. Look at the difference in size of the numbers. P.S. is there an avatar for Skooter and I for the miles to the moon and back..!!! Ha. Ha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back up 2 posts and you will find the champion .

395 on same bike and same engine I am pretty sure. Finally wore it out.

I'm a little bummed that I won't see the 100K mark with my '05. It's sitting out there with 99,086 on the gauge, but the only miles it'll get now will be things like test rides and then whatever some other dude puts on it. I'll put my miles on SacBike--that pretty new red '14!
biggrinsmiley.gif

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="SacramentoMike" data-cid="1301886" data-time="1460314072"><p><br />

I'm a little bummed that I won't see the 100K mark with my '05. It's sitting out there with 99,086 on the gauge></p></blockquote>

Wow, so close! Maybe burn off a SaddleSore 1k just to see it roll over

69,179. Not really much of a significant number but last year after the MoonShine burger run, I had 55,555. So that translates into 13,624. Not bad for a year considering I really did not have more than a couple of big trips. This bike had less miles in the first 10 years than it has had put on it by me in the last 2 years.

That 13,624 is more than most of the Harley guys around here have total on their rides.

I am still in awe of some of the real champs that have 6 digits on their rides. I have no doubt my silver streak will go that far, but some of these deals on Gen 3s are starting to bait me. Makes me start thinking about any potential Farkles must be transferable or I just can't justify them. Kinda like planning to cheat on a girlfriend. Seems dirty to do even think this about doing this to her.

I made it to 1000 miles on my 2016. Am I the first?

Unable to have prolonged operation above 5400 RPM.

IMG_0983_zpssmddqvy9.jpg

Now able to have prolonged operation above 5400 RPM.

IMG_0985_zpsvznvhoe9.jpg

Hi, here is my odometer

Becarful, in France, unite are display in SI system, so it's kilometers.

dsc_0313.jpg

so it's only 54680,665 miles for my old lady

Scarbutt (interesting user name....) - Congrats on your entry to the 200K club. I'm perhaps more impressed that you haven't replaced a valve shim yet.

Slightly off topic as I'm starting over again on my gently used well cared for 2014ES, but reporting that my most excellent 2005A at 117,445 miles has a new owner. I enjoyed everyone of those miles so I'm keeping my '05 100K decal.

I had the 400K as my Avatar, but when I tried to put it as my signature is keeps saying that it's too big and it won't let me use it. Any suggestions to how I can remedy this?
Right click on ScooterG's 400K signature and it should load right up. The 400K you were using was much larger and can not be used in a signature. Or you can use this one:

gPDdB2v.jpg

Keep up the high mileage fun.
We have tried but if you look closely the numbers are a larger size and it won't save it. If you try to make it smaller, the avatar doesn't work anymore for you to move, it's just a photo then and it can't be moved. Someone needs to make the avatar smaller so we can try it again. We tried using yours and skooterG's and it won't work. Look at the difference in size of the numbers. P.S. is there an avatar for Skooter and I for the miles to the moon and back..!!! Ha. Ha.
I will fix that, and you are right, as the 400K image is 108x48, & 100x50 is max.

Word has it that mxvet over on the ST.o forum is now over 300 thou. I've invited him to SEO.