• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR Parts from my 2008 for sale - Vstream, clearbra, silver stripe kit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Kelly

Reaction score
So I have the following for sale. Buy it all and I'll cover shipping and box it all in one tidy package for you...

National Cycles Vstream windscreen in good condition - $100 (They sell everywhere for $160-up new) plus actual cost of shipping

Silver stripe kit for the 06-12 FJR brand new in the box - $25 plus actual cost of shipping

Clear Protective covering for the gastank and the headlights on 06-12 FJR new in the box - $50 for the set plus actual cost of shipping

I also have an oil filter new in the box I'll throw in if I can find it for the guy that buys it all.

I only take paypal and you can make payment to dat74z at yahoo dot com

Thanks

Mike

interested in the clear protective cover for the tank and lights...

can you pm me the details???

brand, etc??

thanks!

So I have the following for sale. Buy it all and I'll cover shipping and box it all in one tidy package for you...

National Cycles Vstream windscreen in good condition - $100 (They sell everywhere for $160-up new) plus actual cost of shipping

Silver stripe kit for the 06-12 FJR brand new in the box - $25 plus actual cost of shipping

Clear Protective covering for the gastank and the headlights on 06-12 FJR new in the box - $50 for the set plus actual cost of shipping

I also have an oil filter new in the box I'll throw in if I can find it for the guy that buys it all.

Thanks

Mike

Would you be willing to ship the clear protective coating to Canada? If so what would the shipping charges be to Orleans Ontario K1E 2Y4?

Thanks

Mike
if you still have the stripe kit I will take it

Thanks Larry

if you still have the stripe kit I will take it

Thanks Larry

Everything has been sold gang... If you don't have a tracking number, you didn't answer emails and didn't send paypal.

It's been nice, and it's been real, but I no longer have an FJR, and therefore, I'm outta here! Good luck, safe travels and godspeed!

Mike