• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FJR Passenger Pegs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a heads up, the passenger pegs are interchangeable with the rider pegs. So if you can score them go for it. The mounting brackets are different of course. GEN I pegs fit GEN II if memory serves: you can confirm by comparing part numbers for GEN I pegs and GEN II pegs.

Just a heads up, the passenger pegs are interchangeable with the rider pegs. So if you can score them go for it. The mounting brackets are different of course. GEN I pegs fit GEN II if memory serves: you can confirm by comparing part numbers for GEN I pegs and GEN II pegs.
Gen I and Gen II:

Front: 4BH-27451-01-00 FOOTREST

Rear: 5LV-27431-01-00 FOOTREST, REAR 1

The pegs are interchangeable from generation to generation but not front to rear. We tried it on a ride when a rider tipped his bike and broke the rider peg. No-go! They look the same but the tabs that hold the foot peg level are different so the rear-to-front exchange will hang down about 15 degrees.

Gen I and Gen II:

Front: 4BH-27451-01-00 FOOTREST

Rear: 5LV-27431-01-00 FOOTREST, REAR 1

The pegs are interchangeable from generation to generation but not front to rear. We tried it on a ride when a rider tipped his bike and broke the rider peg. No-go! They look the same but the tabs that hold the foot peg level are different so the rear-to-front exchange will hang down about 15 degrees.
That must explain why I only touch down on one side. :p

I must have looked up the parts numbers at the time I bought a couple off fleabay, and just forgot.

Good to know. I was too lazy to actually look up the parts numbers.

Thanks Mike.